Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 738|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] KOF SKINS NOT THAT EXCLUSIVE ANYMORE

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-30 10:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by RAED_GUZZ at 2020-9-1 12:19 AM

Kinda disappointed that the rarity and exclusivity of KOF SKINS is not that anymore.
Alot of players got it already just by getting it wifh lowcost diamonds and some even free.
Kinda sad to buy now these exclusive skins that by encore u can get it for free!
Post time 2020-8-30 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Very true. With this new vpn trick, many are getting those skins and they are not that rare any more. Sad for players who used to spend many dias to get them. Hope this wont happen again, ty for your concern.
Post time 2020-8-31 08:10 AM | Show all posts
After this, moonton will be very careful... its bad to those who spend 8k diamonds just to get kof skin and limited epic skin. While vpn user hmm...
Post time 2020-8-31 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Well i support on your opinion, i saw most player using this VPN trick ans got a lot free skins including Epic/Epic Limited, if you have any Suggestion regarding this, feel free to explain.
Post time 2020-9-1 04:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by pastichka1 at 2020-9-1 05:45 AM

damn i got nana slumber , johnson saber , popol normal skin bad luck
Post time 2020-9-1 07:40 AM | Show all posts
This is why that skins that is time-limited needs an encore maybe once in a year or two, to ensure that the rarity of the skin pertains. In this KOF Bingo event, I was able to get Iori as well, due to the latin independence event and free KOF tickets. I’m only missing Orochi Chris and K, I do hope that next time I can still get them. I do hope that they make more KOF skins! I do hope that they colab with others and make more skins, I am interested in a danganronpa colab.
Post time 2020-9-1 09:23 AM | Show all posts
now its feels like athena asamiya and chris orochi skin is more exclusive
Post time 2020-9-1 12:02 PM | Show all posts
kaptennyud replied at 2020-9-1 09:23 AM
now its feels like athena asamiya and chris orochi skin is more exclusive

yes, because you have to buy the skin yourself and it's not free
Post time 2020-9-1 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-9-1 12:02 PM
yes, because you have to buy the skin yourself and it's not free

totally agreed
Post time 2020-9-1 02:44 PM | Show all posts
agreed to that.. i've seen it being posted all over the social media on this method... aren't THEY doing something instead of just concentrating in making skins and thinking of ways just to make more money out from us genuine players
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 04:40 AM GMT+8