Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 623|Reply: 39
Collapse the left

[Query] About the new requirement in jungle item

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-30 02:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Reyzaurus at 2020-8-30 02:04 PM

As we all know, in the upcoming update, jungle item will only be purchasable when retribution is equipped. Just sharing my opinion, wouldn't this make marksman(purify) more obsolete and beast killer(armor stack jungle item) underused? Most carry hero wouldn't use that item. The beast killer is more useful to fighter for decent sustainability. Although this is a a unique update, I urge the dev to think throughly about this. Although the increase in maximum attack speed will probably be useful, but it sure will make granger non meta, and he is not even meta right now.
Post time 2020-8-31 01:35 PM | Show all posts
I still like the idea of everyone is jungling and no one stays in their lane exept Top. I really like that.
I still want a Tigreal with beast killer and Estes with star shard. I support your idea.
Post time 2020-9-2 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-9-2 05:13 PM
Then why don't we limit the tank role too

Create a restriction so that only tank heroes can buy d ...

Why would you want to limit items.
I love estes with full MARKSMAN build. Tigreal with full damage build and tank layla. And mage khufra. I love that.
Post time 2020-8-30 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-8-30 09:24 PM
I agree with you.

Many people does not understand the implications of this update.

It's hard bro. Why? It's because regret always comes the last and when they realize it's just lead to failure and many players move to new moba, it was too late. Like you said, many heroes will suffer because of this. I hope they realize, what they fight is a well fed assassin that can one-shot the enemy on through the battle at any phase because huge level and gold gap
Post time 2020-8-30 09:24 PM | Show all posts
I agree with you.

Many people does not understand the implications of this update.

They are in a dream world thinking that jungling is a role and MLBB is making them great.

I hope those players wake up from the dream and face the reality
Post time 2020-8-30 07:39 PM | Show all posts
ya i feel like game is forcing players to use retri if they wanna jungle, i would rather like to see a separate role for jungle than doing this, jungle item gives a faster way to farm for ADCs and we know that purify is very good skills for ADC in general as they are squishy and ganked constantly,with this update players who plays ADCs if decides to run retri then they have to be very cautious  about the map and need a very good tnk or support my their side,and i guess beast-killer will be used at very bare minimum as fighters dont use retri generally only few heroes will be using it,i am really wondering how its going to be sorted out when the update comes thanks for your opinion
Post time 2020-8-30 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Yes. They are doing it without knowing the outcome of this restriction
Post time 2020-8-30 10:58 PM | Show all posts
I wonder whose ideas ruined this game?

The devs don't know where this would be leading, nor what is about to happen, I just don't agree with the way this is turning..
Post time 2020-8-30 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Denoas at 2020-8-31 12:19 AM
Kentachi replied at 2020-8-30 10:58 PM
I wonder whose ideas ruined this game?

The devs don't know where this would be leading, nor what is ...

Some peoples on this forum of course, because it seems most peoples here are support this idea. Plus, moonton it seems easily implements their feedback without knowing it will be resulting good or bad. And, if you look on reddit, most players really against this idea
Post time 2020-8-31 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Only the time and reality can tell what is going to be the outcome of this. Until then there are just speculations. Let`s try what this change will bring to the game.
Post time 2020-8-31 09:15 AM | Show all posts
oh sweet... look at these bunch of crybabies
I 100% support this idea.
just in case if you guys dont know marksmen should get gold by minions. dont you know how horrible it is when all heroes can buy jungle item? did you ever see vale with star shards? valir with beast killer? or even aurora? im mythic III and still face this kind of player A LOT.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-31 11:35 AM | Show all posts
kaptennyud replied at 2020-8-31 09:15 AM
oh sweet... look at these bunch of crybabies
I 100% support this idea.
just in case if you ...

Here is an example of one of those peoples, and in case your wondering good sir, its people sharing their "opinion". You don't need to show your cancerous side of hipocritism
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:25 AM GMT+8