Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 997|Reply: 68
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Please revert the compulsory use of retribution

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-29 12:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I saw the controversial change to jugle items in patch notes 1.5.10 in advanced server. As per the patch notes, retribution spell is compulsory for buying jungle items
You can read the patch notes here
https://www.reddit.com/r/MobileLegendsGame/comments/ihzrhb/patch_notes_1510_adv_server/g34jupu/

For heroes without flicker skills, it is very hard to farm and increase their level.

If those heroes without flicker use retribution to level up faster, then there is no way to escape from enemy gank.

Heroes with flicker skills or movement speed buff has a huge advantage. They can level up faster and gain more gold and dominate the game.

This makes heroes like Layla, Miya, Hanabi, Lesley in marksman role useless. At the same time heroes like bruno, granger in marksman role enjoys an unfair advantage

Many fighters without flicker will be useless or slow farmers. If they use retribution to make up for their slow farming, they have no option to escape from the enemy

This gives unfair advantage to assassins like fanny, ling, hayabusa, etc to farm faster and overpower the enemy

This will make many heroes useless. Please revert the compulsory use of retribution battle spell to buy jungle items

Post time 2020-8-29 05:58 AM | Show all posts
This would help midlandrs if we want a jungler to stop coming to the mid lane to get some gold and exp from mid-laner Like any other marksman, they would get orange buff with the help of tank without retribution.

I think we should also experience what it feels like under new gameplay with retribution necessary to purchase jungle items. I also think that marksmans should focus on their marksman equipments and not use jungle equipments. If buffing current equipments is required or nerfing some marksman heroes is required, then it should be suggested.

Developers have a set of statistics that aid them in whether or not that this hero has gotten a higher winrate after a buff or some buffing on equipments. Suggestions are welcome as it helps them know what might needed to be changed because they might not know what happens in some matches.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-30 09:17 PM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-8-30 05:00 PM
No!, the item restriction needs to be implemented ASAP,
This game is not a MOBA right now, this is w ...

As per your statement, only tanks should be allowed to use defense items.

Will you agree with that ?

This restriction you are supporting is basically useless. Any hero with retribution spell can take jungle items. This is a fake restriction

Actually it doesn't restrict hero based on the roles. It restricts based on the battle spell.

It is not the kind of restriction people are expecting
Post time 2020-8-29 05:07 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-8-29 03:59 PM
You really don't understand English. It mentioned that was only for first 3 minutes. During that t ...

How about the changes in lane minions did you read it.

Anyway as expected in ML only player.
Post time 2020-9-4 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Jviser29 replied at 2020-9-3 11:42 PM
yes, you don't understand my point.

just because you are "bored" with 1 3 1 (even if 1 2 2 and oth ...

Clearly a gm noob stay stuck there where u belong.
Post time 2020-9-3 05:39 AM | Show all posts
Jviser29 replied at 2020-9-3 03:42 AM
is this your only experience of Hypercarry META in MOBA's? it's a thing in every MOBA. "lmao". (And ...

I do not understand ur point, ure fcking gm or some sht. Like bro, the strat of hypercarry is 1-3-1 and funneling that all. Thats basically every game in mlbb there is no creative strategy to win this.
Post time 2020-9-3 05:37 AM | Show all posts
Jviser29 replied at 2020-9-3 03:42 AM
is this your only experience of Hypercarry META in MOBA's? it's a thing in every MOBA. "lmao". (And ...

Wdym it a thing. It really isnt a thing rn. I do not what rank u are but games are over by 6 minutes. I played this game for at least 8 seasons I could tell u for certain epic comeback is dead rn.
Post time 2020-8-30 08:08 AM | Show all posts
Jviser29 replied at 2020-8-30 12:34 AM
a dedicated Jungler role will just promote farmville gameplay.

another reason to not help early g ...

Lmao, bro. You prefer the meta where hypercarry is a fcking thing and games are over by 2 minutes. Like their used to be something called epic comeback now there is no such thing.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-30 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Jviser29 replied at 2020-8-30 12:34 AM
a dedicated Jungler role will just promote farmville gameplay.

another reason to not help early g ...

This game is already slow. It takes minimum 12 minutes to complete a game.

I hope they do not drag it more
Post time 2020-8-30 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kentachi at 2020-8-30 10:55 PM
debmarcley replied at 2020-8-30 05:00 PM
No!, the item restriction needs to be implemented ASAP,
This game is not a MOBA right now, this is w ...

What? I wonder what was the meaning of your reply?

WarCraft and StarCraft are MMO/ARTS games, yes.

LoL, DotA and ML have a different kind of gameplay and each offer their uniqueness.

LoL never had a dedicated jungler until some years after its launch after 10cent had owned Riot(at the time was only 92% of Riot 10Cent had owned) and they implemented a dedicated jungler mechanism to restrict jungling only to one player,

DotA/Game C has never had a dedicated jungler and neutral camps can be pulled and stacked, the pull/stack job is done by supports meant to help or contribute towards the gold and exp that the carry hero would then farm/hunt from the camps stacked by their teammates.

Well for ML, you already know.

And out of the 3, I can well state that Game C offers the best kind of fluid gameplay.

And no, Jungling doesn't make a moba "more moba"

A moba has only one goal, i.e. to destroy the opponents base and protect your own. It usually includes 3 lanes, a shop to buy equipments, towers, minions, and can be added more into its aspects.

MMOs are more complicated and takes a much more dedicated plaer to be able to follow the mindset.(of also adapting to newer maps as you progress on to newer levels).

Jungling is not supposed to be a requirement in mobas just that league implemented it as a dedicated role, doesn't mean that all would have to follow the same play style.
Post time 2020-8-31 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Denoas at 2020-8-31 04:00 PM
Anand replied at 2020-8-31 03:27 PM
Yes. I like the idea about jungle role. But I know for sure this restriction on jungling items is  ...

If jungler means to speciality like charge/burst/reap, then i'm agree and a little benefit for killing monster isn't bad idea. I also agree that item restriction is really bad, i can't imagine if they restrict defense item only for tank or restrict magic item only for mage
Post time 2020-8-29 01:01 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2020-8-29 01:02 AM

Although it is not yet formally implemented in original servers. With much feedback, it should be negated hopefully. Please keep sending feedback C: but for now, let's see what changes it gives to the whole gameplay. It might have its pros and cons, but we'll see.
Post time 2020-8-29 03:53 AM | Show all posts
Ahh yes. No distinct lane. Roam and jungling items are getting abused. Yes that better.
Post time 2020-8-29 05:29 AM | Show all posts
I reviewed the patch notes and I think they will change the gameplay experience. You are thinking under the old game mechanics before this patch but, the reality is that we have to learn the game from scratch. So, lets see what this mechanic and new gameplay can bring to the game. I looking forward for it.

Author| Post time 2020-8-29 05:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2020-8-29 05:55 AM
Dreamseeker replied at 2020-8-29 05:29 AM
I reviewed the patch notes and I think they will change the gameplay experience. You are thinking un ...

You are thinking they are going to bring some new experience into the game. But they are limiting or blocking the experience which is already available in original server.

In original server, you can use jungle items and level up faster without the battle spell retribution.

But in advanced server, they are restricting jungle items only to players using retribution spell. So players without retribution will take forever to level up while those using retribution, can level up faster than before because the jungle items are buffed so monsters can be killed very quickly.

I don't know how much knowledge you have about farming. Or how important it is to farm faster and overpower the enemy.

With jungle emblem, you can gain +50 gold for every monster killed with the help of the battle spell retribution. This is going to become a huge difference because players not using retribution will have lower gold and experience that will most likely result in a loss.

This is going to affect roles like tank and mage who farm rarely. Because they will be overpowered and forced to play defensive game.

In original server, assassin heroes like gusion, hayabusa, fanny, ling, lancelot, etc are dealing good damages and can carry the game upto mid game.

But in advanced server, those heroes can carry the game upto late game. Because only they have level and gold advantage while most other heroes will not have them
 Author| Post time 2020-8-29 06:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-8-30 02:35 AM
PhilYan replied at 2020-8-29 03:53 AM
Ahh yes. No distinct lane. Roam and jungling items are getting abused. Yes that better.

Jungling items are getting abused ? Can you explain this?

There are three type of jungling items - one to boost physical attack, one to boost magic power and damage, third one to boost magic and physical defense.

Each item has its own purpose and it is the choice of the players to chose one or none in the game. I am not sure how you call this an abuse of jungling items. Because only those players who last hit the jungle monster will enjoy the exp boost + item specific boost (physical attack or magic power or defense).
Kathey replied at 2020-8-29 05:58 AM
This would help midlandrs if we want a jungler to stop coming to the mid lane to get some gold and e ...

The problem is not with the equipment or buff stealing.

It is about heroes who lose experience and gold in the game because of not using the battle spell retribution.

Have you ever noticed how long it takes to reach max level with and without jungling items? It's a huge difference in original server. In advanced server, it is very huge because jungling items are buffed by 10%.

For example if you can reach max level at 10 minutes in original server with jungling items, then it will take less than 9 minutes in advanced server. There is not much change for heroes not using any jungle equipment. They take an average of 14 to 17 minutes without any jungling item.

From what I can see, Assassin role is going to be more powerful while marksman, tank and mage without retribution spell are going to suffer.

I am speaking up for those heroes who are going to suffer
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-8-29 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-8-29 05:50 AM
You are thinking they are going to bring some new experience into the game. But they are limiting o ...

Lol the new rule says. Anyone who uses retribution+ jungling will only take 30% xp and gold from lane minions.

Rad the whole patch and use your brain for better understanding
Post time 2020-8-29 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-8-29 06:02 AM
Jungling items are getting abused ? Can you explain this?

There are three type of jungling items  ...

The way you said that. I think you're from lower ELO. Epic or Legend right?.
Or the only game you play is ML. Just leave the game already. You're the kind of player that complains about the matchmaking Everytime you lose a match.

Comments

Ever heard of DotA?  Post time 2020-8-30 11:00 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 03:32 AM GMT+8