Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 611|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Toxic Community

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-28 09:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I swear, every time Moontoon update their game people be like "oh time to delete mobile legends because it copies this game and that game"  people don't get that mobile legends trying to different, but they see there are some unbalanced in the game and trying to fix it. For jungle, you need retribution to buy jungle item; making a single jungle role. They made the new gold and exp lane is for nerfing the 1-3-1 strategy. Top lane is gold lane; it helps fighter farm as good as the marksman since they're pressured by a tank and a marksman. Bottom lane is exp lane for Marksman to earn more exp while visceral the fighter earn more gold. This all I had to say, toxic community hating on the game.
Post time 2020-8-29 08:00 AM | Show all posts
I think moontoon is the most inbalance moba of them all. That is the main issue.
Post time 2020-8-29 01:06 AM | Show all posts
Imbalance has been always a thing everywhere in any other game. It could be the people itself too. Although toxicity indeed is something that should be addressed, but there's nothing else we can do if it's pretty much existing everywhere. Hopefully, players do get a discipline or future generations learns how to be a person with etiquette. I have to agree that Mobile Legends is still yet the best among other games, although there's presence of toxicity and imbalance, the developers are trying their best to minimize and mitigate these problems. But we all know for a fact that toxicity will always exist and there will be always an imbalance in every other game, we just have to deal with it. Sadly, a change in what they're used to is perceived as a dumb move by most players without even trying if it's actually a good update or not.
Post time 2020-8-28 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Toxic indeed but, they are still playing the game.
Post time 2020-8-28 09:51 PM | Show all posts
I agree with you. Let`s suppose that 70% of the players lack of basic knowledge of the game and then they try to use the same play style even when new features and mechanics had been implemented. Those are the players that don`t have any idea of patch notes, they don`t even read.

So, for those players is better if they can play on classic, magic chess, etc. But, if they want to play rank they would be forced to learn the hard way.
Post time 2020-8-28 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Bro...this whole world is filled with sh*t ton of toxic people.

Some of them play mobile legends.
So what do you expect.

You can either argue with them or ignore them.
I think later is the best option as when you ignore them..you indirectly delegitimize their trolling.

That’s what I always do on social media.
I ignore the trolls but do always report them to admin.

Never engage with trolls as their only agenda is to annoy people and get off on that.
Post time 2020-8-28 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2020-8-28 10:22 PM

The game is unbalanced AF anyway. I play another MOBAS and this is Unbalance Legends (they shall name its name LMAO). TBH it's the most unbalanced MOBA I can thing about right now.
Post time 2020-8-28 11:57 PM | Show all posts
koken replied at 2020-8-28 10:21 PM
The game is unbalanced AF anyway. I play another MOBAS and this is Unbalance Legends (they shall nam ...

Unbalanced sort of yes.

But overall game quality MLbb > all others.
Post time 2020-8-29 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Yes of course this moba is unbalanced, everybody knows, mods knows it, even moonton.  But we love it, we'll keep on improving.  There're many mobas we can play and even have them installed, but ML is wht we entr XD . Bigger the community, toxicity will increase tho. Just ignore them.
Post time 2020-8-29 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Immediately ban for toxic Player:)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 11:44 AM GMT+8