Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: C4lam1tyG0D
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Toxic Community

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-29 10:16 PM | Show all posts
This thread is probably the best thing i have read in some weeks.
Post time 2020-8-30 09:32 PM | Show all posts
It looks like you are in a dream world. How using retribution spell makes a hero jungler?

Jungling is an in-game activity not a separate role.

Let's say moonton introduces a jungle role. Then I will agree with a restriction that only jungle role heroes can buy jungling items.

Similarly defense items should be restricted too. Only tank can buy defense items and other roles can't buy it.

Will you agree with that?

Don't you think it's not fair?
Post time 2020-8-31 01:30 PM | Show all posts
What made me leave this game?

before there were big competitors like now (RIOT) they didn't hear complaints, for example OP heroes, matchmaking, punishment systems, afk and many more. But now they are starting to panic with a big competitor and maybe the users of this game are starting to decrease.

Even now they have not been able to provide quality CS, it will take 10 days to get a reply (even if you are lucky, if you are not a problem it is considered complete without notification / result), until now they have used the excuse of the large number of reports or the COVID pandemic which caused CS to work for a long time.

TOXIC players are always there, but the way the game treats them is important.
This game acts because there are competitors
I can make sure I don't play this game anymore, I'm only active occasionally on this forum to see the new mess
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-29 04:34 PM GMT+8