Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 322|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] ✔️ How to use Johnson

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-26 05:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

In this particular video, I will share with you all my knowladges about Johnson! I hope you like it! Thank you! :D

Post time 2020-8-28 07:07 PM | Show all posts
he is still one of the most favorite tank in lower tier, also the most unique tank in my opinion coz he is the only tank that can quickly circle the land of dawn
Post time 2020-8-27 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the guide! Keep it up.
Post time 2020-8-27 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for such detailed guide! Lately, it's rare to see Johnson users especially good one who knows how to utilize him well. Unknowingly, he's one of the best setters in the Land of Dawn.
Post time 2020-8-29 12:51 AM | Show all posts
I haven't seen the video. But right now Johnson is weak. He needs the support of mage like Odette to survive.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-29 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2020-8-30 10:30 AM
Anand replied at 2020-8-29 12:51 AM
I haven't seen the video. But right now Johnson is weak. He needs the support of mage like Odette to ...

Yes and no... I mean, in my style of playing, I have more wins alone than in a combo. The truth is that you are right, he is not the best and he needs Odette to do something amazing but is hard to find always someone to play that hero when you do solo queue.

Charles replied at 2020-8-27 12:58 AM
Thank you for such detailed guide! Lately, it's rare to see Johnson users especially good one who kn ...

He is my main tank because I like to drive him hahaha. I think he can help to win a match if he hits the damage dealer always. Thank you for your reply!

Dreamseeker replied at 2020-8-27 11:21 PM
Thanks for the guide! Keep it up.
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-8-28 07:07 PM
he is still one of the most favorite tank in lower tier, also the most unique tank in my opinion coz ...

Yes he is my favorite tank lately hahaha but when I will be Mythic, I will go more with Atlas, Kufra or Hylios. Thank you for your reply!

Thank you for your reply!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-27 02:27 AM GMT+8