Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 417|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] This is my Fourth post about Hanabi '-' !!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-24 10:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Eiva-Kun at 2020-8-25 12:35 AM

Hi , ok this is the fourth time i posted about Revamp Hanabi , however this is normal suggestion, so i hope u love the post

Passive: Equinox

Hanabi gets a sheild equals to 50% of HP that obtained from Lifesteal , the sheild can up to 15% of Hanabi ""current HP"" , when the sheild is active , Hanabi movement speed is increased by 15% and she been immune for all CC effects
as well , every 30s , the max damage Hanabi receive will not exceed the sheild Points , when Hanabi lose Equinox , increase her movement speed by 20% for the next 3s ( decays over time )

as the last post i say if you don't give Hanabi Mobility, u can increase her survivability, this Passive is the same to old Passive but work with another way , i see if she can get the Equinox anytime that will be cool , but the more lost HP the low sheild you get , this is quite balance anyway,
The max damage she receive will not be higher than sheild Points , this is will make Hanabi more powerful unique hero , with that she will have counter skill for the most annoying hero ( Aldous ) and get chance to escape with extra movement speed

First skill: Betal Barrage

Passive: Hanabi gain 10% ( up to 20% ) Physical Lifesteal

Active: Hanabi Basic attack hit will bounce to the nearby target , can bounce 5 time at maximum , the first bounce dealing 10/20/30/40/50/60 + ( 50% Total Physical ATK ) Point of Physical Damage to the target , decrease the Total Physical ATK percentage by 10% after each bounce .
Each successful hit from Betal Barrage will reduce Equinox and Soul Scroll cooldown by 0.5s

no changes here , but i see another way to increase the damage here , as you see all bounce damage is have main and fixed damage ( 10/20/30/40/50/60 ) this Points of damage will not decrease, but the ( 50% of total Physical ATK ) will decrease with each bounce
So with that the first bounce dealing 10/20/30/40/50/60 + ( 50% Total Physical ATK )
The second bounce dealing 10/20/30/40/50/60 + ( 40% Total Physical ATK )
The third bounce dealing 10/20/30/40/50/60 + ( 30% Total Physical ATK )
And etc. i think this is good adjustment here

Second skill : Soul scroll

Hanabi throw the scroll to designated direction , dealing Physical damage to the targets along the path and slow them down , as well Hanabi will restore Points mana and get one stack of Soul Scroll stacks , each stack of Soul Scroll will increase ""Betal Barrage"" damage by points for the next 6s
( this Skill can deal as Critical , if this skill dealing Critical damage to the target , the slow down effect and mana restore will be double , and get 2 stack of Soul Scroll stacks )
Soul Scroll stacks can up to 15 stacks at maximum

Here all Hanabi players Are agreed when say this skill are useless, i see this skill can be more unique than mana restore skill , this is my opinion , and new effect to make her main damage skill more stronger

Ultimate : Froggen Ninjetsu: Higanbana

Hanabi throws Higanbana to designated direction, the Higanbana will bloom in the first enemy hit , dealing Points of Physical Damage and immobilization the enemy for 2s , if there's an another enemy in Higanbana bloom Range , the Higanbana will bloom in the enemy again and dealing the same Physical Damage with immobilization for 1s , as well the main enemy will immobilization for extra 1s and take Points of Physical Damage again , the Higanbana will bloom again and dealing the same effect again if there's an another enemy in the bloom Range
Each enemy will effect once

here , you need to focus when you throw this skill, cuz the main enemy will take the extra immobilization effect and the extra damage, with it this skill will be powerful ,

However, i see Hanabi can be powerful and unique hero than now , more effective in teamfight and good mm for early to late game ,
and thank u♡
Post time 2020-8-24 11:21 PM | Show all posts
HB? do you mean HP right?
Post time 2020-8-24 11:27 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2020-8-24 11:21 PM
HB? do you mean HP right?

I think it's Health's Bar
Post time 2020-8-24 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Azazel341 replied at 2020-8-24 11:27 PM
I think it's Health's Bar

lel HP health point, MP mana point, MC mana cost
Post time 2020-8-24 11:38 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2020-8-24 11:32 PM
lel HP health point, MP mana point, MC mana cost

Hahaha, i think it's because my old habits who always plays many hack slash and fighting games
 Author| Post time 2020-8-25 12:40 AM | Show all posts
HB or HP its the same
Post time 2020-8-25 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Azazel341 at 2020-8-25 01:07 AM

Yes, i'm agree. Nice suggestion anyway
 Author| Post time 2020-8-25 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Azazel341 replied at 2020-8-25 12:46 AM
Yes, i'm agree. Nice suggestion anyway

Thank u♡
Post time 2020-8-25 03:41 AM | Show all posts
I support on this Suggestion, current Hanabi in early is a bit weak, but when playing with friends or have good team mates, the hero can be useful, they might not changes Hanabi this season, maybe next season or later, Thank you for suggestion
Post time 2020-8-25 12:57 PM | Show all posts

i like to reworks on her second skill totally

screenshot-forum.mobilelegends.com-2020.08.24-00_22_12.png
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 04:18 AM GMT+8