Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 483|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] MAGIC CHESS #1 WORLD LEADERBOARD IS CHEATER

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-23 05:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-8-23 05:28 PM

I saw magic chess leaderboard to see how they can get first place and then what i got, #1 place is cheater. Please Mod, report this player and being priority to get ban account asap

See this round

See this round

Without data and war

Without data and war

This account totally use cheat to become #1 place

This account totally use cheat to become #1 place
Post time 2020-8-25 04:35 AM | Show all posts
This top global magic chess account has been reported i guess, not only here but on other social platforms such as Discord, Instagram is the same and many people know about this.
hopefully this problem will be handled by the developer soon and there will be no more top global with the title of hacker
cheers!
Post time 2020-8-23 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Thank you for your report and thank you for your support, the player will soon be warned or banned,
you can also to report them through our Customer Service so they can take action once it verified and the game developer more aware of this.

Please follow this step on how to report:
1. Open the game and click Blue Headset icon on top left besides your profile icon.
2. Choose "Report or Appeal"
3. Choose "I want to report others for violating the rules"
4. Choose "Report Player Using Cheat"
5. Choose "Player Cheating Report Form"
6. Fill the form along with the proof, picture, link attachment, battle id, and any information that can provide and then click "Submit"
Post time 2020-8-23 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Report in cs...i once report a global Kimmy for hacking an rip his id..so u should also report via cs
 Author| Post time 2020-8-24 02:27 AM | Show all posts
My CS is crash. Can't fill or choose. That's why i share it in here. Hope moderator can report it directly
Post time 2020-8-25 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-8-23 08:40 PM
Report in cs...i once report a global Kimmy for hacking an rip his id..so u should also report via c ...

Does this even work? I have reported the Global no. 3 Hylos for cheating, and he is still there. How long usually does punishment take effect?

Comments

We all know that cs is slow as turtle... Ultra slow xd..but they will take action. Time unknown maybe tomorrow or 1 yr later...idk but they do take action O.O  Post time 2020-8-25 05:32 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-8-25 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-8-25 04:35 AM
This top global magic chess account has been reported i guess, not only here but on other social pla ...

Thanks bruh, would you reply ihoow's comment
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 06:28 PM GMT+8