Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 179|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] MINSHITTAR BUFF!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-22 04:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think its time to buff Minshittar, no need to change his skill, just made a little buff on him

-add a little amount of shield when he cast 2nd skill when he fail to hit enemy with his 2nd skill, and multiple the amount of his shield when he success
-add more damage to its royal guard(ultimate), or maybe increase its attack speed of the royal guards..
-add more gold to the passive please!! XD

Post time 2020-8-22 07:09 PM | Show all posts
ya minsi needs to be buffed seriously, i really hope if the devs could hire good annalists who plays the game good enough to see which hero needs to be buffed or nerfed properly, right now its purely based on data and stats so i feel like we do not get the right balancing at the time we need that
Post time 2020-8-22 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Yes, minSHITtar haha need buff, and maybe change into fighter/support. He is more like support than finisher.
With bigger ulti area, all allies will get his ulti buff, more chaching2 for his passive. Just change when all allies kill enemies can get extra money for all of them 50 without limit and global. Fufufufufu that's more legit than if he kills someone, because he is supp.

Comments

yes, i also think that he is more like a support than kaja hahahha maybe in the future they should change his role into fighter/support and adjust his skill to be more suitable as support  Post time 2020-8-22 04:53 PM
Post time 2020-8-23 12:02 AM | Show all posts
couldn't agree me. A support whose function when he came out was unique but is now replaced by a tank who does everything better.
Post time 2020-8-24 01:00 AM | Show all posts
in the previous advanced server patch notes, to be precise 1.5.06. he has got a buff on his second skill, indeed its still not applied to original server but hopefully he will get more adjustments like your suggestion this one
I support this

Comments

When i play him i kinda confused with his playstyle tho, if i am buid him tank but in the end he doesn't tanky enough like the other fighter, but if i build him a damage then he would die fast XD  Post time 2020-8-26 05:03 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-1 05:48 AM GMT+8