Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 155|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] My Concern about Popol&Kupa

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-22 02:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So i just read the update on patch note where they will adjust PopolKupa stats to deal more damage but they will reduce its durability on Kupa...
When i play PopolKupa i actually build him not as a pure mm, but instead i only build 3 damage dealer gear then i build tanky gear on the rests, and it's good to play, what i love about them is even the Popol range kinda short but Kupa itself is fast and durable...and now they will adjust it to be damage dealer maybe to fit the marksman role on PopolKupa and i think its a good move but i kinda worried a lil bit...

Now i have some suggestion on PopolKupa since now they will make it more like a marksman with more damage,

-add a little bit of extra movement bonuses, maybe arround 10-15% for about 1.5 second after Popol shot the spear with his triggered passive or when Kupa dies(so Popol can escape and hide somewhere to summon Kupa again)
-or maybe add his range a bit to Popol when he attack with his triggered passive or when cast the ultimate...
-make Kupa to gain the shield bonuses from Athena Shield(since now Kupa only get the shield bonuses from RoseGold Meteor sword)
-Kupa shield on Popol is not as much and only last a moment, so i would recommend to remove the shield but change it into damage like when Popol cast 2nd skill to make Kupa run towards him, now make the Kupa deals damage and apply slow to enemies he passed through while being called by Popol with 2nd skill, add more damage and slow effect to enemies when cast the 2nd skill while ultimate is activated

Just implement 1 or 2 of these suggestion idea and it will be helpful, Thankyou for your time to read this post
Post time 2020-8-23 11:49 AM | Show all posts
What Popol (I hate the "Popol & Kupa" thing) needs is a way bigger range attack and a 2nd skill that could actually be used as that. And as for Kupa it needs more resistance. Still dunno why they don't fix that instead of modifying the damage.

Comments

Let us see what will change in the future, bc i hope that maybe i could use Popol as MM with higher damage but on the other side i want Kupa also still have its durability XD  Post time 2020-8-26 04:57 PM
Post time 2020-8-24 12:46 AM | Show all posts
I agree if Kupa can get more benefits from popol, not only his attributes but also item effect he uses
thanks for your suggestion

Comments

Yes i think we need add some item effect that still doesn't work to be implemented on Kupa(only to Popol)  Post time 2020-8-26 05:00 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 09:21 AM GMT+8