Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 294|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Share] GOOD JOB!!! THANKYOU!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-22 01:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by luciva at 2020-8-22 12:49 PM

Last time i complain about lag/high ping issue, i already try everything and turn off everything and make the setting into low, but it doesn't help...so i decide to play magic chess and play another game and wait untill the issue to be fixed...

Then yesterday my friends told me to try the classic & rank, they said those high ping issue are fixed, then i try classic first and i am so happy because i play so smoooth without any problem, then i change my setting to medium(since i set it to smooth performance+low+turn off anything on the day it still so high in ping), and it still have no problem at all, so i decide to play in rank with medium setting+turn on everything, and i am really happy it goes back to normal and i think it goes even better, thanks to moonton and dev team who fix this...and also all forum admin who always report this issue...thankyou so much now i can play the classic/rank matches again...

Next week i am planning to play classic+high setting+turn on everything and will tell the result(i think it is still ok and no problem), but for now i will enjoy the moment of this smoothness of the game with medium setting XD
Post time 2020-8-22 09:01 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Thank you for your support, a week ago i faced some issue where the game automatically change the graphic to very low when teamfight and then blank for 1 seconds, somehow they already fix the issue, we will do our best send Suggestion and Report to game developer.

They also trying to fix game stuttering for best game performance, check it out:
https://youtu.be/X_ZNdwHVHSg

Comments

it is so much better now even i play with high setting and max graphic  Post time 2020-12-5 10:37 PM
Post time 2020-8-23 03:24 AM | Show all posts
Is it because Project Panic ?

Comments

idk bro, but it is so much better now, i hope before they gonna upgrade the game/animation/gameplay/system/UI they should check all out so we don't need to experience the lag XD  Post time 2020-12-5 10:40 PM
Post time 2020-8-23 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Well, like I said before, some changes take time...What's important is that voices are being heard and changes do happen. I always use high graphycs and the network stimulation function and everything is smooth for me

Comments

Yes for now it is so much better than before, now i even play with the best graphic setting  Post time 2020-12-5 10:42 PM
Post time 2020-10-31 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Chupacabra at 2020-10-31 08:28 PM

I've found one great article where there is much useful advice. Use it to write an essay and don't afraid to improve the result. it can be useful for everybody.

Comments

Hey thankyou for the advice, but it is so much better now, i don't experiencing lag anymore even playing with the best graphic setting, i hope they keep that like this  Post time 2020-12-5 10:44 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 09:56 AM GMT+8