Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 530|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Share] I want compensatiom from moontoon

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-18 08:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-18 01:51 PM

My team is winning and then 2 my teammates and 2 enemy teammates experience unknown error.Game keep crashing after 10 sec.Game is still ongoing 30 min of game.

Update I lost credit score for "afk behaviour"- unkown error causing unlimited crash as my teammate bruno.I want explanation and compensation.And we lost ranked game leading 16-6 as u can see on the top.U have 2 days to explain this unkown error to me or bye from me.I wanted to stay until benedette release but better to say early goodbye if customer service cant help.
Screenshot_20200818-141001.png
Post time 2020-8-19 04:27 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2020-8-19 12:32 AM
I am mythic player so I didnt lose star but points.But I am not angry beacause of this.
When I am p ...

I've also been playing this game for more than 3 years, and now I've deleted this game even though it occasionally still appears on this forum just to see the chaos

since long time ago they have not heard the complaints/complaints of the players, CS which never got better was getting worse. now they are making changes on the reason of hearing player complaints, even though they started to PANIC because of a big competition and the players of this game have started to decrease
Post time 2020-8-18 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-18 03:56 PM

Hi buddy. You sound very angry. I can understand how frustrating it is to lose a match because of app crash.

I have also experienced this kind of crashes before.

I recommend moonton to provide star protection card as compensation for app crash.

MightAlly replied at 2020-8-18 09:15 PM
How I can send video of the game?I have video in replays but dont know how I can send it.Customer s ...

I think there is no use recording the replay. It will show you went AFK not that your app is crashed

Post time 2020-8-18 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-18 03:50 PM
MightAlly replied at 2020-8-18 02:15 PM
How I can send video of the game?I have video in replays but dont know how I can send it.And custom ...

You can make a short video and send it instead of an image this as I said in Service client in game. For make a video if you have iphone (the phone have already record screen) for android you need have an app (try chek in google store)
Post time 2020-8-18 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Hi, I'm really sorry for this bad experience.
You can complaint with Client service in game. sending this screenshot or more proof like video or img.
We are sorry but we can't do anything for your credit score
Let us know if you have any problem submitting your complaint
 Author| Post time 2020-8-18 09:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-8-18 09:18 PM
AlyAoi replied at 2020-8-18 08:56 PM
Hi, I'm really sorry for this bad experience.
You can complaint with Client service in game. sending ...

How I can send video of the game?I have video in replays but dont know how I can send it.Customer service never helps they ask for image and info about my device space,game version and so on.I lose 10 min to fill all info and they cant help.
Post time 2020-8-18 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-18 04:54 PM

I know service client sometimes take a lot of time.
Happen to me too some crash but here is more complicated.
Video proof need to understand for how many times was disconected
Post time 2020-8-18 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Sry to hear that bro...thats frustrating we know ..but every game have some issue..no game is perfect...u have to compromise for that but if its a regular thing then yes ur indeed correct...i know how its feel because i faced the same issue once 3-4 month ago...though it was a vlassic match but
Post time 2020-8-19 12:18 AM | Show all posts
there is no benefit in complaining to CS, believe me
there will be no benefit

have often reported wrong punishmen to CS without reply, they even closed the case without notification

Do you need 9 days or more just to return your credit score? or just to return your one star ?
 Author| Post time 2020-8-19 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-8-26 08:58 AM
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-8-18 11:50 PM
Sry to hear that bro...thats frustrating we know ..but every game have some issue..no game is perfec ...

I was so angry at that time.Sometimes I just forget its a game.This was unique case because my team and enemy team both got 2 people that had game crash.
I was reloading game and trying to reconnect but after 10 sec game crash again.In the end we lost after 30 min of match because we had core players struck by this bug.I remember trying to kill popol&and kupa when this happened.
For me saddest part is not losing rank match but knowing that game moderators will not look into this match and find which bug caused it.
NOOB__ replied at 2020-8-19 12:18 AM
there is no benefit in complaining to CS, believe me
there will be no benefit

I am mythic player so I didnt lose star but points.But I am not angry beacause of this.
When I am playing solo rank I am not that competitive and I expect the worst from the team every time.Atm I cant play ranked I need 5 games to clear credit score for ranked.This  bother me but not much.
I havent logged into game since morning and I dont plan until I cool down.
But u know the saying make me fool once shame on you, make me full twice shame on me.In 3 years I have experienced multiple crashes expecially on my old device.Lucky ml have forgiving community.But there is limit to this.
If someone told me 3 years ago that ml can be more frustrating than my real life I would laugh.But this is just getting worse.

Comments

Its maybe coding problem i dont think mod can help u with that..forget it bro..think it as a nightmare haha...  Post time 2020-8-19 12:28 AM
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:23 AM GMT+8