Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 498|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Can we nerf Gussion now?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-18 04:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
An Assassin that can kill Multiple Enemies with 1 Combo doesn't seems to be an Assassin to me at all. Fanny is understandable because she requires Manual Aiming but Gussion? Hell no! This Hero has Auto Aim, just Spam Tap Skills and you can kill someone! Even Lancelot got a ninja nerf by Removing his Auto Aim on 2nd Skill.
His Moneymaking time is over by now because of his Legend Skin, right? So can we nerf him? As in Nerf the Damage and not just some lame excuse of a Nerf?
Ok here's my nerf ideas:

1. Add a Damage Decay from his 2nd Skill if he hit Multiple Enemies. 6% Damage Decay for Every Hero he hits (30% Max).
Or
2. Remove Dagger Recalling during 1st skill 2nd phase activation. With this, he will become a hero of such precision to Master.
Or
3. If you still want an excuse to not nerf his Damage then just Remove Auto Aim  function of Ultimate, just the Ultimate nothing more.
Post time 2020-8-24 08:04 PM | Show all posts
I feel like he's already weak. So why nerf him!
Post time 2020-8-23 04:09 AM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-8-18 07:44 PM
Well im a Mythic 3 player. And out of my 15 there's only 2 Gusion pick .
His pick rate is average I ...

Like I said, you are still low rank. Gusion in high rank tier is godlike literally because their combo is fast.
Post time 2020-8-19 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Lol buch of low mythics complaining gus is op wow this forum is toxic LET ME TELL YOU GUYS I AM MYTHICAL GLORY 1200 POINTS GUS IS ANSOLUTELY USELESS IN HIGH RANKS EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN IN THIS FORUM IS COMPLAINING GUS ALL THE FRICKING TIME EVEN THOUGH HES NOT OP ANYMORE HE HAS CURRENTLY THE TOP 10 LOWEST WR HEROES IN ML GET A FUCKING CLUE NUB JUST BECAUSE YOUR HERO GETS DESTROYED/COUNTERS BY THIS HERO IT DOES NOT ALWAYS MEANS ITS OP LEARN TO ADJUST /COUNTER MY GOD THIS IS THE REASON WHY ML CANT HAVE NICE THINGS
Post time 2020-8-18 10:20 PM | Show all posts
No. He's a balanced hero.
Post time 2020-8-19 10:23 AM | Show all posts
u must be joking gs now underate easy to kill easy to counter. most annoying now are lancelot. i hope they nerf this gay asap.
Post time 2020-8-18 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-8-18 06:15 PM

That -1 downvote is from cry kiddo who spam , main , and only can play gusion.

Gusion never get significant damage nerf since his release, the reason is "secret", and with developer ignorant , we as player have no control over it . But we can guess , and my best bet is that gusion never get significant damage nerf because gusion pick rate is high , and people who picked gusion of course do not want gusion to get nerfed so that player can still use him to auto win ranked. It makes the amount of player that ask for gusion nerf get easily beaten by the amount of player who likes to win easily by using gusion and do not want gusion to get nerfed.

To add salt to the wound , Project NEXT rebalance hero started from lowest pick rate , progressing until the highest pick rate , considering the amount of hero that mlbb have , it means gusion will only get nerfed between the next 1 until 12 months later. Enough time for developer to abuse gusion overpowered ability to increase sell skin . This is so sad and player do not have control over it except uninstalling the game.
Post time 2020-8-18 05:16 PM | Show all posts
I support on adding damage decay on 2nd skill, the damage is huge with such low CD, yet before he already got nerf but the hero still can outstanding other heroes, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-8-18 06:00 PM | Show all posts
I agree. Most people in low ranks don't play him but everyone in high ranks know how strong he is.
Post time 2020-8-18 07:44 PM | Show all posts
Well im a Mythic 3 player. And out of my 15 there's only 2 Gusion pick .
His pick rate is average I think.
Out of that 15 game 13 game has Chou.
The only adjustment Gusion need is High Mana cost. So he cant spam his low CD skill until mid game.
Post time 2020-8-19 08:26 AM | Show all posts
I agree! Gusion needs an urgent nerf. His combo kills one or two enemies too easily. Not every heroes’ combo in ML is able to do that.
Post time 2020-8-19 09:59 AM | Show all posts
When im a zhask, not only gusion but also chou and Lancelot kill me BEFORE I CAN JUMP TO MY MINION. I mean there is no time for using the ultimate. With chou i can purify but with gusion and lance i die in one or two seconds.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 04:45 AM GMT+8