Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 927|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[lag] HIGH PING, LAGGED SO MUCH

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-12 11:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
at the beginning when i run the game, the first match will always have a good ping like 40-58ms
then the next game it would be 140-144ms, in this ping i still can play but the delay make it difficult to do skill combo
then if i still keep playing it would go up to 220-280ms like it delaying so much and if there is a teamfight then it would be like freezing, it would move again after you died...

i already try different ways, like clear the chace in-game which make the app to restart, i also check the connection in game to make see what is wrong(and it says nothing wrong, bc it says a good ping but in the match the ping would go up), i also make the setting to "perfomance" and turn off everything even the damage indicator(which is i don't usually do while i am playing mlbb for the last 2 years), i stop all the background apps, i even restart my wifi router, and i also use wifi+4g data just to play the game...
this cost me losing the game even i try playing non-ranked mode but still kinda annoying if it gets laggy...
this already happen for a long time idk maybe a month, now i only login the game just to collect some reward bc even if i really want to play so bad but if its laggy then i would losing my mood...
and stop saying that it's like my device/my connection that has a problem bc in fact i play similar moba game when i am not playing mlbb and there is no problem at all...

Phone Type : Asus max pro m1
IGN            : luciva

if you need further info i could provide that bc i can't remember my own ID and server number...
Post time 2020-8-13 05:09 AM | Show all posts
Hi @luciva
Sorry for the inconvenience
regarding that problem, have you also reported it to in-game CS by filling out the lag problem form?
Post time 2020-8-13 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BLACKLIST3D at 2020-8-13 02:38 PM

When are you guys going to fix this
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 9787&extra=page%3D1
we dont ask you for free skins not even more updates or machmaking but atleast make
the game playable to us we are suffering with lag this month.
Can you imagine how it feel to play in 284ms
while we were used to play 45ms last month.
from 4/8/2020 i have not played a single rank
I am bounded to play with Al cause of ping.
Post time 2020-8-13 03:17 PM | Show all posts
@luciva @BLACKLIST3D

Hi guys, we are looking into it and resolving it in the soonest way we can possibly do.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and troubles that you experience from this ordeal.
Post time 2020-8-13 05:20 PM | Show all posts
Ok Buddy i Hope you are working on it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-19 12:02 PM GMT+8