Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 440|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

hey MLBB seniors

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-12 05:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So this is basically the only place I can post and I basically joined the forum Community to discuss what I think the "very bad rules" in the game and I come here to find more bad rules.

Anyway this is supposed to be where I introduce myself so hi im a fanny player and yeah what I said up there does describe me im a critic basically and hopefully my critics would be taken in good intentions to change the game and forum Community for the better
Post time 2020-8-23 03:41 AM | Show all posts

Welcome to a new community. How long have you been playing the game? We closely

Edited by adoniss at 2020-8-24 05:40 AM

Welcome to a new community. How long have you been playing the game? We closely interact here on the forum. It is something similar to a dating site now, try here. Everybody knows each other, and we share our opinions, suggestions. In general, I like this community a lot. And if you are a true fan of the game, you will like it too. So make yourself comfortable.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-27 11:30 PM | Show all posts
adoniss replied at 2020-8-23 03:41 AM
Welcome to a new community. How long have you been playing the game? We closely interact here on the ...

I literally Loved every word you said. I was huge fan of other game 8 years ago and was extremely active in the official Forum website.
I gotta admit this website isn't the same at all and have alot more restrictions which seems unnecessary like how you need to level up to have better permissions and how you need to put a confirmation code for each post or reply  and how its hard for newbies to post. Anyway I hope with time.e  the website improves or I get used to it lol. Would love to be a new part of this wonderful family
Post time 2020-8-17 10:17 AM | Show all posts
hi! welcome!
well, there is a lot going on in this fórum.
There are a lot of complaints about the game in general, suggestions about the game mechanincs and hero changes.
People here react in different ways, some are agressive, some text long messages, some other just short messages with nothing to add.
I love this fórum because i find lots of great info, players have lots to text and say and most of the time its very useful.
I write a lot myself here.
Hope you have fun too and hope you can deal with the negative comments hahaha there are a lot.
Post time 2020-8-15 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Hello there and welcome to the forum ! Critics are constructive so feel free to express yourself, as long as you maintain a decent vocabulary and a non-toxic behaviour of course!
Post time 2020-8-15 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Welcome to the forum bro.. Criticism is ok as far as u dont be toxic or insult other ..in my opinion xd...looking forward to ur threads..cheers
Post time 2020-8-12 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Hi koom,
Welcome to our MLBB official forum. Feel free to browse any content and share us your thoughts and suggestions. Sure, ur critics will be taken in took intention to help improve the gme and forum. Ty for your concern.
Post time 2020-8-13 03:20 PM | Show all posts
@koom

Greetings! And welcome. We welcome any suggestion and constructive criticism to help us all improve the game. Please take a minute of your time and read our Terms of Service, as well as our Forum Rules.

Be sure to keep a passionate but healthy and clean discussion!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-29 12:04 PM GMT+8