Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1721|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Request] Emergency Help

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-11 10:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys I need a little help, I am not sure if this is the right place to share my problems but anyway, on my main account I have toggled the New Device Secondary Verification, so I switched to my sub to play for awhile and want to switch back just like any other day, but for about an hour now , I have not receive any verification email with regards to my verification code. I have checked everywhere, every single folders even the spam, bin and junk I have refreshed them countless times; still no email.  I am panicking like hell. I checked Twitter to see if Gmail was down but apprently not. I am using IOS , so I thought maybe its my phone, I switched phone to an android I tried to switch , still no code. Anyone can direct me to a solution before I die from an axiety attack please. Help .
 Author| Post time 2020-8-11 11:20 PM | Show all posts
I think this proves my theory is right, that the emails are being delayed looking at the server times on the email and on the actual time I received it. But not sure if the email is delayed when sending out from MLBB servers or it is delayed when received by Gmail servers. I am going to sleep now, I will check again when I wake up I hope all is good.
Post time 2020-8-12 09:23 AM | Show all posts
I also have the same problem.  Email received hours later. This system is broken.  Please fix it fast!!!!
Post time 2020-8-11 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Already make sure you open the right email ?
I'll inform this to our Lead.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-11 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Yes it is the right email I only have this one ever email  
Post time 2020-8-11 10:53 PM | Show all posts
thewalkerishere replied at 2020-8-11 09:52 PM
Yes it is the right email I only have this one ever email

Did it happen first time ? Or before works normally (verification code was sent) ?
 Author| Post time 2020-8-11 10:54 PM | Show all posts
I have switched before, but this is the first time I didnt receive the verification code. Please help me
Post time 2020-8-11 10:55 PM | Show all posts
thewalkerishere replied at 2020-8-11 09:54 PM
I have switched before, but this is the first time I didnt receive the verification code. Please hel ...

I'll inform this to our Lead, for now please always try again in case its already fixed.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-11 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-17 05:46 PM
DennisST replied at 2020-8-11 10:55 PM
I'll inform this to our Lead, for now please always try again in case its already fixed.

Hi, just an update I finally got the verification email , but I think it was the earlier one I requested an hour ago. It doesnt work, I am trying again.

Update: I received the second verification email which is not working either, it seems the email are getting delayed , because the email says "Server time: 2020-08-11 05:45:45" right now I check the settings, the server time is 07:03:21

Update : I received the third verification email, this time is "Server time: 2020-08-11 05:49:07" and right now it is 07:17:35
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-1 09:38 AM GMT+8