Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 296|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

Hi People

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-10 04:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello there, new member here.
Im here because of someone manage to login to my account and bind their 3rd-party account through facebook.
He use the 1 week change to change map location and due to that i am unable to unbind his facebook account using the code verification method. Because of Account Security Policy.
He constantly login to my account and intentionally drop my credit score ( current credit score: 55 )
I unable to play Classic or rank because of this.
Post time 2020-8-10 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Sorry to hear that. Follow the steps below,

1. If you have connected to a Moonton account, we recommend that you immediately change the password and use the “Sign Out All Devices” function to unauthorize all other devices that have logged in your account. If necessary, you can also change the email connected to your Moonton account.

>> Tap the Avatar - Account - Account Center to find all the buttons for related functions.

2. If you have connected to a 3rd-party account, it is recommended that you go to that 3rd-party website and change password. Then do the following steps in MLBB: Tap the Avatar - Account - Account Center - Sign Out All Devices.

3. If your account is not connected to a Moonton account, it is highly recommended to do so for your account safety.

4. Please note that even if you have changed the password, the account hacker can still sign in your account until you use "Sign Out All Devices" to sign out your game account on other devices.

If get location error, in 3rd party disconnect turn on location. And play 10 classic matches, until u can access the feature.

Hope this helps.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-29 01:33 PM GMT+8