Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 406|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Revamp CLINT for Project NEXT

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-11 01:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-8-11 09:18 PM

Quick Draw
Passive

Each time Clint casts a skill, his next basic attack penetrates through a line of targets, dealing Physical Damage that inherits 120% of his Physical Attack.

"This Passive absolutely great, nothing to change, that long piercing is sick"
Blind Smoke
First Skill | AoE
Cooldown:10.0
Mana Cost:80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 / 110
Clint projects a smoke bomb, dealing 200 / 220 / 240 / 260 / 280 / 300 (+50% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemies in the area.Last for 4 seconds, enemy heroes in the smoke area have their basic attack hit rate decreased by 45% / 50% / 55% / 60% / 65% / 70% and their Movement Speed is decreased by 40%.
'

" i give area be a big area with radius 2.0 just like old version miya's second skill that make "AoE" type be more real, so debuff what he has from blind smoke is more felt by enemies. And  also descrease scale of mana cost."
Heel Rope
Second Skill | Blink CC
Cooldown: 9.5 / 9 / 8.5 / 8 / 7.5 / 7
Mana Cost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110
Clint jumps back and shoots a trap of net forward, dealing 155 / 180 / 205 / 230 / 255 / 280 (+50% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to the first enemy hit and immobilize them for 1 seconds.
'
'
'
" Adjust to his skill type blink and CC, so i change slow to immobilize, that realize that heel rope make enemy can't move, actually,
Then i buff his damage, also additional damage from physical attack. I descrease mana cost and cooldown. With this shorter cooldown make Clint can more survive, as same as Bruno, Granger, YSS, etc."
Howitzer
Ultimate Skill | AoE
Cooldown:10.0
Mana Cost:65 / 75 / 85

Clint launches a grenade in a designated direction and explode deals 250 / 300 / 350 (+80% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemies nearby.This skill can critical strike.
'
1 grenade can be restored every 10 seconds and can store up to 5 grenades. Restore time for the grenades is affected by cooldown reduction.
'
When this skill upgrade, will restore all grenades instantly. Clint can only use this skill every 2 seconds.
'
'
" my suggestion for this ult are make more AoE that explode like Granger's, that adjust to his skill type, and make grenade full restored when this skill upgrade"

This is my suggestion for Clint, hope devs see it, please rely this thread because i can't, my app still get bug for contact CS.'
Thankyou, Happy Gaming.

his Ult be more AoE

his Ult be more AoE

His First skill be more AoE

His First skill be more AoE
Post time 2020-8-22 04:27 AM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2020-8-22 04:30 AM

I've always thought too that Clint needs a buff/rework. Here's what I'd change about him:

- Baseline movement speed increased

- S1: Way bigger smoke bomb size (like twice), enemy heroes reduced speed and unable to attack by 1s (they are supposed to be blinded)

- S2: CD reduction, Clint shall traver longer and automatically use the passive shot when activating S2 (and before going backwards). I would also invert the direction you have to aim when using it (like if you wanna go backwards just aim backwards and forwards to go forward).

- S3: 5 charges once unlocked the skill and charges recharged when upgrading it

His baseline damage should also be highter in early game. However developers must nerf the burst damage of some heroes because that's the true cancer of this game. Late game is totally absurd nowadays (1 shot/stun kill all the time by too many heroes).
Post time 2020-8-11 07:27 PM | Show all posts
I think that Clint needs a revamp of his skills like Eudora and Miya. He doesn’t deal high damage like Granger.
Post time 2020-8-11 08:24 PM | Show all posts
He is more of lesley playstyle of poking. He is too late game for him to do anything. His laning is also really weak to even get to late game.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-11 09:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-22 03:54 PM
aznager replied at 2020-8-11 08:24 PM
He is more of lesley playstyle of poking. He is too late game for him to do anything. His laning is  ...

hm i know, also you can see to miya, back again, his skill just ok for me, that's why i ai'nt change his skills. just carefully to buff his skills. his laning isn't weak bro, his passive is piercing, you can shoot all of minions in one lane.

Kathey replied at 2020-8-11 07:27 PM
I think that Clint needs a revamp of his skills like Eudora and Miya. He doesn’t deal high damage l ...

if you compare with granger that's wrong but if you compare with miya, i think it's fair. yeah this is just my suggestion, his skills set is still nice for me just need buff like i said in my thread
Post time 2020-8-11 11:19 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2020-8-11 09:04 PM
hm i know, also you can see to miya, back again, his skill just ok for me, that's why i ai'nt chan ...

The reason why his laning is weak rn is because of mana problem. You cant pierce if u have no skills to use.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-12 12:42 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-8-11 11:19 PM
The reason why his laning is weak rn is because of mana problem. You cant pierce if u have no skil ...

-,- well just buy mana regeneration item first. only 120, and use demon shoes. that's why i suggest to descrease mana cost
Post time 2020-8-12 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Agree .....
 Author| Post time 2020-8-12 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-22 03:55 PM

thanks mate

koken replied at 2020-8-22 04:27 AM
I've always thought too that Clint needs a buff/rework. Here's what I'd change about him:

- Baselin ...

nice. thanks mate, let make your own thread,
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 07:25 PM GMT+8