Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 515|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] My Suggestion that Make Asterion, the Minotaur Great Again

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-9 05:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-8-9 05:11 PM

Mode Rage       Passive
Hitting enemies with Skills or Basic Attack recovers Rage. Once his Rage reaches it's maximum, he will enter Rage State.
Enter Rage State, Minotaur will do Rage Roar that make surrounding enemies get debuff that descrease their hybrid defense by 15-40 for 3 seconds (scales with level)
During Rage State, he will gain Extra Physical Attack, Physical and Magic Defense and his skills will also have extra effects.
After his Rage State fades, he can't recover Rage or use Minoan Fury for a brief period.
"i add CC for his passive when he enters Rage state, that make effect and sound more real and dramatical that make enemies is intimidated"

Despair Stomp     First Skill | AoE CC   
Cooldown:8.0 / 7.5 / 7.0 / 6.5 / 6.0 / 5.5

Minotaur jumps towards a designated location and deals 280 / 295 / 310 / 325 / 340 / 355 (+40% Total Physical Attack +1% of his Max HP ) points of Physical Damage to all surrounding enemies and silents them 0.5 seconds also slows them by 60% for 2 seconds. This skill recovers Rage.

Rage State: The area of effect becomes much larger and deals additional 2% of his Max HP of Physical Damage.

" In my opinion as a Crowd Control speciality, Minotaur must has many CC in his skill, so i give him little
CC skill for his first skill; silence; fit with the name of "despair" that make enemies feel desperate when he stomps them.
I also add more additional damage base of his Max HP, but i descrease from +60% to 40% physical attack, because in current skill, his Rage state deals damage from target's Max HP not from his HP such a useless damage if he chase squishy hero."

Motivation Roar | Second Skill | HEAL BUFF
Cooldown:11.0 / 10.5 / 10 / 9.5 / 9 / 8.5

Minotaur motivates himself and surrounding allies, Minotaur regenerates HP based on the damage he has taken and , while allies regenerates 270 / 300 / 330 / 350 / 380 / 410 HP. Allies and him also gain hybrid attack by 10%/ 13%/ 16%/ 19%/ 22%/ 25% for 2 seconds. Within 2 seconds, Minotaur recovers Rage if attacked by a Basic Attack.
Rage State: Minotaur regenerates Rage within 2 seconds, causing him to recover HP when hit by Basic Attack. If their HP less than 50%, they also gain movement speed 15% for 2 seconds.

" I give him big buff in his second skill, that make him more support allies with give all of them buff hybrid attack,
that make them gain physical attack and magical power just in 2 seconds, but it's means a lot in war time.
i also give them more buff to chase or runaway in Mino's Rage state, but conditionally.
And Last but not least i descrease his cd skill to make it adjust to other support with heal skill."

Minoan Fury Ultimate Skill | CC Burst
Cooldown: 20.0 (Non-Rage State)
50.0 / 45.0 / 40.0 (Rage State)

Minotaur enters a Rage-save state where he continuously recovers Rage - the longer Minotaur charges this skill the more Rage he recovers. When he charges deals 20% of all damage he received as Physical damage back to the attacker.

Rage State: Minotaur smashes the ground 3 times, sending the first 2 shockwaves that deals 180 / 240 / 300 (+85% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to surrounding enemies, knocking them airborne and slowing them by 70%.
The 3rd shockwave deals 200 / 250 / 300 (+85% Total Physical Attack) points of True Damage to surrounding enemies, knocking them airborne and slowing them by 70%.

" Please remove slow movement when charging"
" 20 second just for charging it's a "???? moment" for me. So my opinion is to make this ult when charging,
can give counterattack to attacker. as simple as that, but make him can more be tanky because
his base attribute get nerfed and when he charges, he got slow, that make him out of meta for long,long,long time."
Thankyou, hope moderator can rely this thread to devs, because my app get problem, can't access CS.

Post time 2020-8-9 07:13 PM | Show all posts
Truthfully I think u should buff his skills when he is not in rage mode. His rage mode is pretty good.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-9 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-8-9 09:11 PM
aznager replied at 2020-8-9 07:13 PM
Truthfully I think u should buff his skills when he is not in rage mode. His rage mode is pretty goo ...

i think, you don't read all of that. his ultimate in rage mode is still nice, i didn't change it.
and i fixed other skills with consider his skills name, speciality, and compare with other tanks and supports that make it balance.
Post time 2020-8-9 09:14 PM | Show all posts
I am saying skill 1 and 2 when he is not rage mode needs buff. All his other skills 1 and 2 in rage is ok.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-9 09:18 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-8-9 09:14 PM
I am saying skill 1 and 2 when he is not rage mode needs buff. All his other skills 1 and 2 in rage  ...

yup i did it, and i'm done with that
Post time 2020-8-9 09:57 PM | Show all posts
My bad, I didn't see carefully. However, with that said. I think skill 1 main issue is his range. he needs range to engage. Range on skill 1 is better than gaining movement speed.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-9 10:36 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-8-9 09:57 PM
My bad, I didn't see carefully. However, with that said. I think skill 1 main issue is his range. he ...

for me it's okay, a minotaur just a minotaur, not a Hulk that can jump high and long. with his Rage mode that make larger AoE still make sense, than make him can jump longer.
Post time 2020-8-9 11:10 PM | Show all posts
I want his skill1 to be longer bc well, so many tanks have insane mobility and his mobility is pretty bad. I mean his range could by 10% it does have to be khufra but should be able to do something without being too reliant on flicker
 Author| Post time 2020-8-9 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-8-10 12:06 AM
aznager replied at 2020-8-9 11:10 PM
I want his skill1 to be longer bc well, so many tanks have insane mobility and his mobility is prett ...

okay then just make it your own version of suggestion. well, Mino is cheap hero, just 15000 bp.
Post time 2020-8-9 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Agree...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 07:29 PM GMT+8