Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 436|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Khaleed need buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-8 07:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by TheLtCaptain at 2020-8-8 12:19 PM

After many match using Khaleed, I'm come into conclusion this hero need buff because he's still lacking especially because his skills can be better :
1. Make skill 2 have Crowd Control immunity because this skill is so easy to cancel especially in high tier rank where people that know him can easily cancel it especially against other meta hero

2. Make his passive EITHER have a better poke damage or better movement speed boost & slow effect because right now his passive is very lackluster and bad because both are bad for doing what's intended.

3. Make his ultimate have a better push and so it can easily the tsunami dash itself can help to get the extra damage, MAKE IT BETTER and take Valir skill 2 as example, you can make his ult be like that and it will be better because right now it's so lacking.

With all this I believe he will better to use and might even be part of meta and I hope this is being read by developer

Related collections:

Post time 2020-8-8 11:30 AM | Show all posts
I also think Khaleed cannot overcome some fighter like Jawhead and other, added CC immunity will make his skill as survival, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-8-10 02:44 AM | Show all posts
1. I think his skill or passive having insane poke is better than giving skill2 immunity. This will make him practically a tank.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 01:58 PM GMT+8