Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 193|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Öneriler] Advanced Server Request

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-6 11:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, Firstly is it right place to write this, I dont know. My name is Can I am from Turkey. I have been playing Mobile Legends Bang Bang nearly 3 years. I have website blog about Mobile Legends guide and gameplay. I want to switch my account to advanced server to write about new thing like new heroes or updates on my website. Could you help me ? Thank you. My website blogs name is mobillegendsrehberi.com its mean mobile legends guide

My game ID

Post time 2020-8-15 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Hello. We can't help you in this matter. To gain access on advanced server is really hard. All I can advise you is to check if registration is opened..from time to time it gets opened for a short period of time.

Merhaba. Bu konuda size yardımcı olamayız. Gelişmiş sunucuya erişim sağlamak gerçekten zor. Size tavsiyede bulunabileceğim tek şey, kaydın açılıp açılmadığını kontrol etmenizdir ... zaman zaman kısa bir süre için açılır
 Author| Post time 2020-8-15 07:31 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-8-15 02:03 AM
Hello. We can't help you in this matter. To gain access on advanced server is really hard. All I can ...

Thank you for reply Shinee. I dont understand why get access to advaced server is hard beacuse I saw many players has access that they are realy not influencer or youtuber and they got this. How can I learn when that period is open.
Post time 2020-8-23 08:29 PM | Show all posts
That is true, there are a lot of people who have access. Possibly they got the access in the past when it was easier to "get in". Even so, all there's left is to check from time to time when registration is opened.. There's no other way at the moment
 Author| Post time 2020-8-24 03:03 AM | Show all posts
Edited by CAN4 at 2020-8-24 03:05 AM
shinee. replied at 2020-8-23 08:29 PM
That is true, there are a lot of people who have access. Possibly they got the access in the past wh ...

There is a always way, just you should know how to walk. I didn't give up and now I have access to advanced server. Thank you for your replies Shinee.
Post time 2020-8-29 07:17 AM | Show all posts
If you managed to get access to Advanced Server, i`m happy for you.
I'm glad you did not give up, even if it was hard to gain access
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-17 05:59 AM GMT+8