Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 207|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] [Hero Balance] Suggestion to Make Sun Great Again.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-6 11:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-8-6 11:40 PM

Simian God  Passive

Sun and his Doppelgangers will reduce enemy heroes's Physical Defense by 6% for 3 seconds when they get hit by Sun or his Doppelgangers. This effect can stack up to 10 times for a total of 60% Physical Defense Reduction.
Each of the Doppelganger's attacks recovers Sun's HP by (+80% of the Doppelganger's Total Physical Attack) points.The Dopplegangers get benefits from item effects.They will also give reduced EXP & Gold when slain.The Doppelganger will attack whatever's Sun's attacking, as long as the target is within their range.

"Nothing Change for me, this passive still good"
Endless Variety
First Skill | AoE CC
Cooldown:11.0 / 10.4 / 9.8 / 9.2 / 8.6 / 8.0

Mana Cost:70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120

Sun and his doppleganger smash his Golden Staff towards a designated direction dealing 250 / 290 / 330 / 370 / 410 / 450 (+40%Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage. All enemies that are hit will be stun 0.5 seconds and then slowed by 45% for 2 seconds.
When first Enemy Hero or creep is hit, Sun and his doppleganger summons a Doppelganger that inherits 35% of Sun's attributes and attack the nearest enemy. The Doppelganger lasts for 5 seconds.
The Doppelganger will remain idle if it has nothing to attack within its range. Now, The Doppelganger summoned by this skill can cast Instantaneous Move.

"I change his first skill to be his old version first skill, that make more instant cast or fast cast than current skill, also give CC ministun to make it better.
I make the doppleganger from sun's ultimate can cast this first skill but will be random cast just like old version,
and summon other 35% doppelganger too,  
that's why i reduce additional damage from 60% physical attack to 40% physical atk and reduce slow effect from 60% to 45%"
Instantaneous Move
Second Skill | Blink
Cooldown: 7.0

Mana Cost:60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85

Sun and his Doppelgangers launch instantaneous attack against targeted enemy unit, dealing 180 / 210 / 240 / 270 / 300 / 330 (+40% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage.
After casting this skill, Sun and his Doppleganger increases their Movement Speed by 35% for 3 seconds.

" Because all doppelgangers can cast this skill, including 35% doppelganger summoned from first skill, so i reduce from 60% to 40%, and give more movement speed from 30% for 2.5 seconds to 35% for 3 seconds "
Clone Techniques
Ultimate | Summon
Cooldown:36.0 / 32.0 / 28.0

Mana Cost:0

Sun temporarily disappears and then summons a Doppelganger that inherits 70% / 85% / 100% of his attributes that lasts for 12 seconds but they take more damage.
While disappearing, Sun is invulnerable.
The Doppelganger will immediately teleport to Sun if they're too far apart.

"Ulti still nice for me"

"Now, All Doplegangers will detect in lock target, so enemies can’t detect who the real one.
And Sun can summons 3 doppelgangers, 1 from ultimate, 1 from first skill, and 1 from first skill by ult's doppelganger"

So this is my suggestion, thanks.

Post time 2020-8-8 08:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +1 Wealth

A pretty good detailed suggestion. Sun has really been forgotten, even Balmond now is a strong pick. Hopefully Sun will be next in line for Project NEXT's in line.
Post time 2020-8-7 01:08 AM | Show all posts
thanks for sharing with us, i am really expecting sun to be in project next as i use to play it in early seasons and i really use to enjoy it.i really like that suggestion to be untargetable from hero lock, ya i hate that sun has clones but he cannot get blend in the group due to hero lock
 Author| Post time 2020-8-8 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-22 03:49 PM
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-8-7 01:08 AM
thanks for sharing with us, i am really expecting sun to be in project next as i use to play it in e ...

yeap he still great to kill fast because of his passive, but can easily to kill because of hero lock, that's why i suggest this

imAldric replied at 2020-8-8 08:01 PM
A pretty good detailed suggestion. Sun has really been forgotten, even Balmond now is a strong pick. ...

thankyou for your response, please help me rely this suggestion to devs haha, because i can't, my app has trouble and can't get form in CS.

btw what do you mean about "line" and "project next"?

Comments

This will be submitted for this week  Post time 2020-8-13 04:54 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 07:21 PM GMT+8