Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 405|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] [Hero Balance] Argus Buff Suggestion to Make Argus Great Again

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-6 01:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-8-6 02:55 AM

Warmonger
Passive

Whenever Argus is dealing damage or taking damage, he will continuously recover Rage. The lower his HP is, his Rage will recover faster.

When his Rage is fully charged, his next Basic Attack hits twice rapidly and slightly slash towards enemies. Also taunt them for 0.8 seconds, this taunt only triggered once to an enemy every 4 seconds.

I add "taunt" to his passive to make Argus be more aggressive and offensive because of his "Warmonger" passive name.

Demonic Grip
Skill 1 | Blink
Cooldown:12.5 / 12.0 / 11.5 / 11.0 / 10.5 / 10.0

Argus puts out a demonic hand at the designated location, dashing forward and dealing 125 / 150 / 175 / 200 / 225 / 250 (+60% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to the first target hit and stunning them, moving in front of the target and gaining an extra phase. If this skill fails to hit a target, he will pull himself towards the maximum distance the demonic hand travels.

Use again: Argus makes an extra slash towards , dealing 175 / 200 / 225 / 250 / 275 / 300 (+100% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage. This skill can trigger basic attack effects.

I add his second phase skill can trigger basic attack effect to make him can easier get Rage stack.

Meteoric Sword
Skill 2 | AoE Speed Up
Cooldown:10.0/ 9.6/ 9.2/ 8.8/ 8.4/ 8.0

After a short period of charging, Argus strikes enemies with his demonic blade, dealing 450 / 500 / 550 / 600 / 650 / 700 (+120% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage and slowing them down by 80% that lasts for 1 second.

The enemy hit will leave a curse trail for 5 seconds that increases Argus' Movement Speed by 40% while on the trail.

I add more longer 0.2 second for slowing enemies. and descrease cd by level up.

Eternal Evil
Ultimate | BUFF
Cooldown: 60.0 / 55.0 / 50.0

"Battlefield is my playground and I think nothing of life and death."

Argus transforms into a Fallen Angel that can flying over obstacles, clearing all Crowd Control effects on him, immediately activating  Warmonger once, and becoming immune to Death for 5 seconds.

The duration he's controlled is decreased by 25% and 100% of damage dealt to enemies during Fallen Angel will be converted to Argus' HP after this skill ends.

I descrease his cooldown skill, that all players want it too. And i make big buff for him, that make Argus can troughs obstacles when in Fallen Angel mode.
Post time 2020-8-7 10:58 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2020-8-7 10:03 AM
if you have argus, you can see his ultimate skill description, and play use him to know.

What I am asking is if he ults and he deals dmg will his max hp increase permanently. That what I mean.
Post time 2020-8-6 02:37 AM | Show all posts
A detailed suggestion, i support on making changes on Argus, tbh buffing his base stats and CD skill can also make him great, Thank you for suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-6 06:03 AM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-8-6 02:37 AM
A detailed suggestion, i support on making changes on Argus, tbh buffing his base stats and CD skill ...

thankyou, is that his HP base?

Comments

lel, his movement speed is 460 haha that's highest as same as many tanky hero. if he get buff for his HP , his armor must be brought down, that's the rules that i know for fighter.  Post time 2020-8-7 10:09 AM
Buffing HP for early game survival, Movement Speed, And Armor.  Post time 2020-8-6 08:41 PM
Post time 2020-8-6 06:24 AM | Show all posts
do u mean that he gets lifesteal during ult or he increase max hp during this state,
 Author| Post time 2020-8-6 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-8-6 06:33 AM
aznager replied at 2020-8-6 06:24 AM
do u mean that he gets lifesteal during ult or he increase max hp during this state,

hm? all i put in my thread base of all argus's skills, and what i change i explain it in bottom of skills, so if you had played argus in current update you know what i mean.
Post time 2020-8-7 01:12 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-8-6 06:24 AM

I think he meant that once Argus's ulti is finished, his life bar will will depend on the damage dealt to enemies while he was on fallen angel mode.
When using Argus's ulti, you would usually return to his previous HP once it's over so let say your life bar is at 50% prior to ulti, at the moment, when ulti is finished, you return to 50% of your original life bar. On his buff, your life bar after the ulti should increase depending on the damage you've dealt to enemies while on fallen angel mode.
sooo if your life bar was at 50% prior to ulti, after his ulti and let's say you killed at least 2 enemy heroes, your life bar should increase to at least 80% or more than half

at least that's the way I understand it
Post time 2020-8-7 02:42 AM | Show all posts
I thought the converted to hp as the dmg he dealts get increased to his max hp. That would make him op that is why I asked the question. The buff like that in that case wouldn't be that strong as one thinks.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-7 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-22 03:46 PM
NanaSaPunso replied at 2020-8-7 01:12 AM
I think he meant that once Argus's ulti is finished, his life bar will will depend on the damage d ...

yup, that's right, like current version of argus's ultimate skill, 100% of damage dealt to enemies convert to argus HP until fallen angel mode ends.

many players still think he get HP from how he get damage from enemies, even though after he get revamp, he must deals damage to enemy to get heal, that's why my suggest to make him can walk trough obstacles to easy chase hero that has many blink skills, because his second skill of " curse trail" kinda useless if hit hero with blink skills.

aznager replied at 2020-8-7 02:42 AM
I thought the converted to hp as the dmg he dealts get increased to his max hp. That would make him  ...

if you have argus, you can see his ultimate skill description, and play use him to know.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 06:29 PM GMT+8