Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 208|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Layla revamped, another "failed revamp" hero?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-1 06:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jayar3217 at 2020-8-1 07:08 PM

Miya, Eudora and the others recieved a lot of improvements but Layla is still not enough, she was revamped very good but still lacks any escape skill (execpt for her 1st skill but needs more)

2nd skill suggestion

Layla dosen't have any mobilty so she is big threat to assassins out there, why don't we gave her one so she can come to the meta

1st suggestion:
2nd skill: Layla pushes enemies forward (like flameshot), dealing dmg, afterwards she does a flip (can control by the movement pad), then her next basic attack will be the current 2nd skill but with no mark

OR

2nd suggestion
2nd skill (added effect): When the skill is cast, layla will do a flip (can be controlled by the movement pad)

If layla still dosen't have any mobility, yet, you could add immobilized to her 2nd skill

OR

3rd suggestion:
2nd skill (added effect): Marked targets upon hit will be immobilzed for a short period of time then be slowed after the effect

OR

4th suggestion:
combined my 2nd and 3rd suggestion to make greater mobility

Layla has suffer for many years so pls change her quick

Well, it's kinda useless if a revamped hero lacks what it really needs for improvement, making it another "failed revamp", and still not in the meta.

That's all

Post time 2020-8-1 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Actually i don't agree with you , Layla Revamp is so perfect!
In my opinion i see Layla dosen't need Mobility because she have big Basic attack Range , when i use her i say to my team stall the enemy and i will destroy the turret ,
and now her damage are balanced in early to late game,  i think just need little buff in first skill wide ,
anyway i love your suggestion but Layla is good now , just don't say "" layla best tank "" and all will be fine
Post time 2020-8-1 08:36 PM | Show all posts
They add movement speed bonus after cast skill 2, for me current Layla revamp is good, she can attack with long range than usual, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-8-2 08:28 PM | Show all posts
well, how to put this. i don't think they want layla to be broken from all heroes. because layla is the starter hero for any beginner and if its too good it means too hard for beginners to deal with her which would cause players to quit before they get into the game
Post time 2020-8-3 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Well i think layla will be better then before..lets wait a bit more when that release in original server then we can say good or bad..i think
Post time 2020-8-3 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Eiva-Kun replied at 2020-8-1 08:23 PM
Actually i don't agree with you , Layla Revamp is so perfect!
In my opinion i see Layla dosen't need ...

Layla is already tankier in advanced server.
Her new model is good enough especially the "basic atk".
Post time 2020-8-3 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Lets be real if she has a dash skill she will be broken. Her range is the longest out of all the mm. Giving her dash will make her abuse the range of her auto.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:04 PM GMT+8