Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 125|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Project next, Hanabi

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-1 05:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Eiva-Kun at 2020-8-1 05:54 AM

Hanabi Suggestion

Hanabi is one of the popular Marksman , but she need adjustment because her skills isn't that much with current meta
my idea is adjustment for her skills effect than focus in statues , especially her second skill , however, this is my opinion for her

Passive: Equinox :
Type : Sheild/Heal

Edit:-
• When Hanabi Attack . "20%" ( 50% when her HB are full ) of HB that would have been granted from Lifesteal is converted into a sheild can up to 20% of her Max HB
• When the sheild is active , Hanabi is immune to all Controls and Movement speed is increase slightly
• as well , every 3s ,30% sheild Hanabi have will transform for 5% of her lost HB

First Skill: Petal Barrage :

Edit :-
• Passive: Hanabi acquires 8% Physical Lifesteal , for each upgrade of this skill the Physical Lifesteal increase by 2%
• Active: When this skill is ON , for each Basic attack hit , a new petal blade will be generated and shot at the enemies nearby, dealing "60% of Physical damage to them , each petal blade bounces 3~5 time in total , the damage dealt decays ""by 25%"" after each bounce
• Each bounce hit an enemy will reduce the CD for Soul scroll and Equinox by 0.5s

Second skill: Soul Scroll :

Edit:-
Remodel skill visual effect , and increase the range slightly and balance the damage , and i recommended this new effect to give her more Mobility
• Use : Hanabi increase her Movement Speed and gain Points of sheild for the next 4s ( sheild and movement speed scale with nearby enemies )
• Use in 5s : Hanabi fires the energy scroll in the targeted direction , dealing Points of Physical Damage to enemies along the way ( can dealing Critical ), each target you hit , Hanabi will restore points of mana ( can up to 15% ) and immobilization them for limited time that equal to mana Hanabi restore ( for example : each 1% of mana Hanabi restore , immobilization the target for 0.1s ) immobilization can up to 1.5s

Ultimate: Higanbana
improve visual effect
No changes , but You can make Higanbana throw and bloom more faster ,

i focus in Survivability than Mobility , Hanabi is Critical/Lifesteal Marksman , she dosen't need more Mobility ,
so what you say °-°
Post time 2020-8-1 01:00 PM | Show all posts
ya hanabi is not very good in this meta her early game damage and sustain is too weak in my opinion, she needs a total rework and her ult is useless, thanks for sharing your views with us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:29 PM GMT+8