Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 163|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] "Project Next Express" Suggestions/Opinions

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-1 12:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jayar3217 at 2020-8-1 01:31 AM

The update is too slow for each week, it must be like: "A new revamped hero comes into the advance server every week", for example, lapu-lapu gets a revamp this week then next week, another hero will be revamped also and will further continue.

Older heroes like chou, tigreal, etc must have new vfx/sfx/gfx on the last phase of project next cause they don't seem very exciting, the hero balance/revamps are (but adjust them if they seem lack feature like tigreal's buff version in the advance server before), don't focus on putting more (entance animation, SFX, skins effects, skin portrait), think about others too

Do you get me? What are your opinons?
Comment down below

Post time 2020-8-1 04:13 AM | Show all posts
Yeah agree..that if they just rework the skill and let other thing be the same they could relese them faster ..but in future they have to rework portraits or entrance animation at some point...then there will be double work..so currently they are taking time to finish a hero one at a time so in future they dont jave to rework it again..cause its cost money and time both
Post time 2020-8-1 04:36 PM | Show all posts
@jayar3217

For me the biggest problem is matchmaking, so I hope it gets fixed for real by the time Project Next is implemented.
Post time 2020-8-1 07:01 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-8-1 04:36 PM
@jayar3217

For me the biggest problem is matchmaking, so I hope it gets fixed for real by the time  ...

As far as I remembered, rank matches before are based on same ranks mythic to mythic, legend to legend,but players complain because of longer queue time and having teammates with lower winrate and matchups
Post time 2020-8-2 01:55 AM | Show all posts
I think there are still many old heroes who need to get new adjustments / revamp and Devs do it in advanced server one by one and it takes time for the best one rather than doing everything but not getting perfect
and as my colleague CloudDevelic said, the matchmaking system also needs more attention that needs to get really good improvements
Post time 2020-8-2 08:08 AM | Show all posts
To be honest i remember a lot of people ranting about releasing new heroes, same goes with revamp, making it really fast like that can create more issues, as making them op instead of making them more balanced, but i support making new voice over and graphic as well, thanks for suggesting nice idea :D
Post time 2020-8-3 10:01 PM | Show all posts
I agree , project next is too slow at revamping obsolete hero when compared to the speed of developer releasing new hero . That's why i uninstalled mlbb and either wait until obsolete hero in mlbb get revamped and no longer underpowered , or wait until wild in the rift get released ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , because there's no fun picking same hero over and over and i didn't care if i win with overpowered hero because it isn't fun when i know my enemy can't fight back then there was no difference with playing with bots.
Post time 2020-8-6 03:21 PM | Show all posts
@haise_kaneki

Matchmaking has been going crazy for more than 6 months now though. Maybe even a little over a year.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:12 PM GMT+8