Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 262|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Conquest of Dawn is RIGGED

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-31 11:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by iHoow at 2020-8-1 12:23 AM

Can we all talk about how Conquest of Dawn is rigged especially for Indonesian Players?

Basic on attached, this player uses Singapore Flag but is located in Indonesia. He was purposely losing games, so that Indonesia can be on top. When we needed a tank, he purposely chose a fighter when we already have 2 offlanes, end up the team synergy is totally messed up.
With so many Indonesia players using "Flags" not their own, it is very easy for them to manipulate the Conquest of Dawn for their country to be on top.

Hope that Moonton can fix this "Flag" issue so that we are grouped base on REAL Location.
Update:

Here is another example, the Alucard from Malaysia using Singapore flag. Purposely feeding. The Uranus is from Indonesia, and also feeding purposely.

So this is a very disadvantage to other countries, as Indonesians have so many people, many of them using fake flags and purposely losing so that their country can come out on top. This is not really talked about because Conquest of Dawn happens only once a week and this is really spoiling the competition. I really hope moderators can bring this matter to Devs and help resolve this matter as this is really unfair.

Screenshot_20200731-233701_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-233652_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200801-001254_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200801-001236_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2020-8-1 02:58 AM | Show all posts
Or make it system detect your isp from where its location and set it to location according to isp only for conquest of dawn, tht should fix the problem i think.
Post time 2020-8-1 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Dream more maybe in 2050 they will fix this.Its on the botttom of issues they need to fix without getting paid.
Post time 2020-8-1 12:42 AM | Show all posts
currently only based on the flag that players use to be able to join in conquest of dawn, and we know that there have been many players who use fake flags rather than the flag of their own country
Even so, is not a bad idea if allowing players with their real location to join in conquest of dawn although their flags are different, but I'm not sure either 'cause players will be able to use fake location as well for that
 Author| Post time 2020-8-1 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-8-1 12:42 AM
currently only based on the flag that players use to be able to join in conquest of dawn, and we kno ...

Well, GPS location can't be faked, and if Pokemon Go can detect if the player is using a fake GPS application and ban them, I am sure Moonton can do it as well since it is a 3rd party application as well.

It is frustrating - even during normal solo ques, to see your country flag, but when you try to talk to them, its all Indonesian words. It just spoils the game, and makes it hard to communicate strategy with each other.

Comments

Idk Pokèmon Go, it only bans me from my PC emulator when I change my location too much using the built-in GPS changer, cause "WASD" keys are too slow.. But for mobile legends, im not sure about it.   Post time 2020-8-3 01:50 AM
Post time 2020-8-1 01:43 AM | Show all posts
iHoow replied at 2020-8-1 01:08 AM
Well, GPS location can't be faked, and if Pokemon Go can detect if the player is using a fake GPS  ...

Alright, so hopefully there will be a new policy for players who use fake gps/location, such as penalties for using 3rd party application that it's completely prohibited
Post time 2020-8-1 03:38 AM | Show all posts
Yeah this happen sometimes...i hole they make it ip based not flag based..but there is always drawback like vpn/fake location
Post time 2020-8-1 10:46 AM | Show all posts
detecting fake locations doesn't make money for Moonton, so keep dreaming
 Author| Post time 2020-8-2 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-8-1 03:38 AM
Yeah this happen sometimes...i hole they make it ip based not flag based..but there is always drawba ...

Good suggestion: IP Based detection rather than base on GPS/Flags. Any other games have been doing IP Based Detection though?

Comments

Yep, IP based is better just like Heroes Arena..  Post time 2020-8-3 01:51 AM
Dont know bro...  Post time 2020-8-2 05:53 PM
Post time 2020-8-3 01:54 AM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2020-8-1 10:46 AM
detecting fake locations doesn't make money for Moonton, so keep dreaming

Another "Retard"...

Ever heard of 10cent?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:25 PM GMT+8