Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 131|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Remove AFk or Intentional feed in 5-Man

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-31 11:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
kindly remove the Intentional feed in 5-man,
Conditions: if you played with that person for at least 5or 10 games, Penalties should be removed
I'ts quite annoying when my friends, get AFK/Intentional feed, warnings, when the other team is just good, and he is a tank.
It's counter productive.
You need to wait 3 or more minutes just to play another game... it's crazy stupid.
Post time 2020-7-31 11:50 PM | Show all posts
I think its reasonble because 5 man team usually teamup with our friends and no need to auto report Intentional feed, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-8-1 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Like you said, 5 man teams could be hard because their teamwork might be better than your team meaning u or your friends could die more. So is that feeding?

Comments

dont be ignorant, You can't become good at something without, continuous failures or feeding.. the point is, Failure is the key to success. I often get that penalty with my team, we win a lot too.  Post time 2020-8-1 10:59 AM
Post time 2020-8-1 07:58 PM | Show all posts
I think that it should be removed for any violation caused in 5 man team unless one person in the team had reported the person for the violation. Some people team up with people that they don’t know and it would be unfair if they could not report the person who committed a violation.

Comments

That's WHy it has to have a pre requisite, Like a Squad Member or they have been playing consecutively... it's a simple logic, a few lines of code can fix this issue  Post time 2020-8-2 05:15 AM
Post time 2020-8-1 10:12 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-8-1 10:20 AM
Like you said, 5 man teams could be hard because their teamwork might be better than your team meani ...

Debmarcy I agree with ur statement. Feeding is different from intentional feeding meaning that people could feed for different reasons.

Comments

Great, you understood what I'm saying here. This is especially true for tanks & supports, It's better to get killed than your carry or Core in ML  Post time 2020-8-2 09:03 AM
Post time 2020-8-2 08:38 PM | Show all posts
agreed, in the end its your fault if someone goes afk in you 5Q'd with him so yeah
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:03 PM GMT+8