Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 163|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Magic Chess - Hero Pool Questions

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-31 01:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by iHoow at 2020-7-31 02:48 PM

I think this is interesting to know and I haven't seen any guide or tutorial discussing about this.

We know that there are limited hero in the hero pool (library).

Normal (27) - 1 Gold
Good (21) - 2 Gold
Elite (18) - 3 Gold
Epic (13) - 4 Gold
Legendary (9) - 5 Gold

Question:
1a) Does the number of hero include the ones from the Fate Box?
1b) If 1a is "No", and if we sell the heroes from the Fate Box, will it be added into the hero pool?

2) If a player gets executed, will his/her heroes be added into the hero pool?

3) If I sell a hero that is cloned from Mirror/Benny's 3rd ability, will the hero be added into the hero pool?
Post time 2020-7-31 08:37 PM | Show all posts
iHoow replied at 2020-7-31 07:15 PM
Cool! In that sense, if I were to receive a Clone Legendary hero, and I sell it, the total number  ...

not like that
the number of legendary hero is only 9, for example your enemy uses 1 Gatot (no star) and you get 1 clone of him then the number of Gatot will be left 7 in hero pool
Post time 2020-7-31 06:01 PM | Show all posts
as far as I know
1. The hero from fate box also includes the number of heroes in hero pool and if you sell the hero from fate box it will be added back to hero poll

2. if a player has been executed/eliminated, all the hero owned by that player will be added back to hero pool

3. similar to the hero from fate box, if you sell the hero it will be added back to hero pool

so the point is hero pool counts from all hero availability from fate box or mirror/clone
 Author| Post time 2020-7-31 07:15 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-7-31 06:01 PM
as far as I know
1. The hero from fate box also includes the number of heroes in hero pool and if yo ...

Cool! In that sense, if I were to receive a Clone Legendary hero, and I sell it, the total number of heroes will be 9 + 1 right?
 Author| Post time 2020-7-31 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-7-31 08:37 PM
not like that
the number of legendary hero is only 9, for example your enemy uses 1 Gatot (no star ...

OH!! Now I get it. That's so interesting to know. Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:02 PM GMT+8