Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 120|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Lesley Ultimate Rework

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-31 09:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Master of Camouflage
Lesley will still retain the Movement Speed buff for 0.8 second, after going stealth.
Tactical Grenade
Lesley throws a tactical grenade forward, which explodes in fan-shaped area in front of her. dealing 150/180/210/240/270/300(+50% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to opponents, knocking them back and Lesley will jump back slightly. If opponents is knock backs to wall, Opponents receives extra 250/295/340/385/430/475(+75% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical damage and opponents cannot use directional blink skills for 2 seconds.
[SUGGESTION]
Increases fan-shaped area by 75%.
Ultimate Snipe
Lesley gains sight on any hidden opponents, locks onto the nearest opponent hero and fires a Fatal Bullet, dealing 250/325/400(+100% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage. Fatal Bullet can be blocked by other opponent heroes. If the Fatal Bullet is blocked by other opponent heroes, Lesley next Fatal Bullet will be 70%/110%/150% critical damage.
Fatal bullet that hits a target will restore 20 energy. Tap this skill again to fires stored Fatal Bullet.
Using analog will instantly cancel Ultimate Snipe.
Fatal Bullet can be restored every 18/15/12 seconds and can store up to 4 Fatal Bullet. Restore time for Fatal Bullet is affected by cooldown reduction.
Cooldown – 0.6 seconds
××××
Stockpile!

Post time 2020-7-31 02:00 PM | Show all posts
I think current Lesley is balanced, and i also support skill 2 because it will deal extra damage if enemy hit the wall, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-8-1 04:09 AM | Show all posts
Lesley is good as she is now..buff will make him more op...but thry should make ultimate bullet a bit more faster in my opinion
Post time 2020-8-1 09:19 AM | Show all posts
I think ulti with little more range by 10% is fine and anything more than that is op.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 03:58 PM GMT+8