Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 111|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] item are so important for fighter

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-31 04:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
New items for fighter ,
There are a lot of fighters the CC for them is big problem , especially Dyrotth now
So i say what if you don't make balance item just for fighter that can remove debuffs and give you immune for short time?
and just active for fighter ,
i recommended this item concept
Physical defense 40
Movement Speed 5%
Spell Vamp 10%

• Unique Passive
dealing damage to the target will increase your attack speed and movement speed slightly ( attack speed can up to 30%/movement speed can up to 15% )

Battle spell :
Use : remove all debuffs and gain sheild can absorbs 100~300 + ( 50 hero level ) + 10% of hero lost HB , you will have immune for all crowd control with this sheild for limited time ( immune will lost if you lost the sheild )
This spell can enable to use just for fighter Heros , 100 s Cooldown as well , can't use this spell if you have purify spell

as a fighter user i will be relly happy if there's item like that , there's a lot of fighters can't do anything if getting CC effect ,
Post time 2020-7-31 09:59 AM | Show all posts
I mean with a CC immunity, there are many heroes including mages that can also benefit from it. I can point out that with a battle spell that can remove all debuffs and immunity to crowd control for a limited time would benefit Odette. But with a battle spell like this, there would be less players playing CC heroes. It would also benefit Harith. And many other mages, but I am saying that fighters need to find a way to get inside of teamfights without getting CC’d by enemies.
If you just charge at enemy, it would be easy for them to just CC you and you die. You should always wait until enemies have used their skills to then charge at them.

An advice I would give to you is to wait until enemies cast all their skills and them charge at them with your skills.

I don’t think having a bit of physical defense and movement speed would help much because we already have Bloodlust Axe that gives you 20% spell vamp. Endless Battle also gives you many attributes that can help you.
Post time 2020-8-1 09:25 AM | Show all posts
I have to agree with Kathey. the battle spell is purify on steriods, there is no point in purify and barrier. This is too op. The item is kinda weak actually. Endless battle I believe gives better stats than ur item. However, you haven't mentioned the cost which is hard to tell if it would be better than endless. This item would not bad for many fighters, tho I do think u need to change ad.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:39 PM GMT+8