Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 92|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Barats & few other heroes role adjustment

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-30 06:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Recently they have reworked Barats Ultimate. I admit it is a very nice Ultimate concept. But i have 2 concern..

1) With this new Ultimate, he should be a Tank/Support, no longer a Fighter, don't you think?
2) Kaja need a serious rework as Barats is simply a better version of him. Maybe make him more Fighter, like a magic damage basic attack? Or any new Assasin-like ability that can make him a good Offlane/Midlane hero?

While we're at it, they are few more heroes that need a role adjustment. But i just want to focus on this two (you can add more suggestions at comment section), Which are..

Uranus - From Tank to Tank/Fighter
Esmeralda - From Mage/Tank to Fighter/Tank.

They both basically have the same role and gameplay, it just the matter of the primary & secondary role.

And Guinevere needs her secondary Mage role back. No pure Fighter should rely on a full skill combo to get kills, and have the ultimate of stay at one spot and not doing anything. But Silvanna yes, she is a pure Fighter.

Post time 2020-7-30 09:47 PM | Show all posts
I like the new idea...haha its funny to eat opponents xd dd xd
Post time 2020-7-31 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, The developer has changed Barats's ultimate on the latest patch in advanced server, it's quite unique than before and I think no matter about his main role 'cause it depends on how you use & build him, but if just add a secondary role of tank or support is good idea
for kaja, I kinda agree with you at least give him a buff
 Author| Post time 2020-8-1 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IjamRex at 2020-8-1 12:09 PM

And for new hero Brody, he is a freaking Assassin, a long-ranged Assasin. According to his kit he is not a Marksman at all. He just have a long range and thats it.
Post time 2020-8-4 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kentachi at 2020-8-5 03:47 AM
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-7-30 09:47 PM
I like the new idea...haha its funny to eat opponents xd dd xd

Not a new idea, actually they got it as an idea from tahm kench's ability from LoL.

Comments

Ohh i seee  Post time 2020-8-4 03:35 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:45 PM GMT+8