Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 133|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff Therizla

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-29 11:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HuKT0 at 2020-7-29 11:44 PM

I think a lot of people know that the new update will add a bit of speed and reduce the cooldown of Ultimate to Therizla hero... this is not enough, perhaps not even to anything. you need to increase the range of the skill, the hero jumps too close... you need to add time for the ability to deal damage with the second skill so that it cannot be canceled by stun, because this is Therizla's main damage.
Post time 2020-7-30 03:45 PM | Show all posts
To kill someone it takes 2 full combo from his 2nd skill with a Pure Damage items.
It also takes 2 full combo from his 2nd skill with a pure tank items .

Why?.
Because his 2nd skill has too much base damage to the point where Item stats doesn't affect it anymore.
Just build him semi tank to add a little damage for his basic attack and he's gonna be fine.
But. I really think that his Ult must have an Dash and blink prevention since it's so easy to avoid.
And about his 2nd skill.
Cc immunity while casting is the best buff for him.

Post time 2020-7-30 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Therizla is too tanky for my liking to give him too much range honestly.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-30 01:39 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-7-30 01:09 AM
Therizla is too tanky for my liking to give him too much range honestly.

I meant the jump distance from the third skill
Post time 2020-7-30 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Quite agree but we have to see how he performs with these new adjustments in adv servr. Adding range might make him op, so lets wait and see. His dmg, and durability is high already.
Post time 2020-7-30 02:56 AM | Show all posts
Adding range will make him op...wait for some more time see how the new adjustment works out for him
Post time 2020-7-30 09:27 AM | Show all posts
I mean, in the first place, you gotta be wise with how you use your skills and the timings and such, the same with other fighters. Although yeah it might make him op especially how hard it is to escape from his ult w/o the aid of flicker and such. But like what seimz said, let's wait and see how he performs first in Advanced Server and with proper feedback, he'll get what Terizla rightfully deserves. It's still in the testing phase anyway since it's in the Advanced Server.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-30 10:16 PM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-7-30 03:45 PM
To kill someone it takes 2 full combo from his 2nd skill with a Pure Damage items.
It also takes 2 f ...

Werry good! Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:20 PM GMT+8