Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 93|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] ⭐ Tutorial Nana ⭐

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-29 05:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

In this video, I will share with you, how to use the powerful Nana! :D

Post time 2020-7-29 07:33 PM | Show all posts
As a Nana player, I think she shouldn’t use Athena’s Shield because it’s useless to her, she doesn’t really need it. She needs to focus more on her skill damages, thus she needs more magic equipments to increase her skill damage. Her ultimate is really good, it would be wise if you can make her ultimate hit the enemies in a straight line, there would always be some kind of an position that they get into during a teamfight. The tank and fighter in the front line and the marksman and mage in the back. Nana needs to find a way to perhaps to be able to make her ultimate hit on everyone.
Post time 2020-7-29 07:32 PM | Show all posts
A very well explained and detailed video. For the builds, dont you think Fleeting time is better to replace the other 2 CD items in your first build and priortize the place for another item?
Thanks for sharing
Post time 2020-7-31 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-7-29 07:33 PM
As a Nana player, I think she shouldn’t use Athena’s Shield because it’s useless to her, she does ...

Athena shield is used the same way as most people get immortality.
Post time 2020-7-31 02:42 AM | Show all posts
Truthfully if u want substain on nana there are a lot of items that are better than athena on nana.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-1 06:15 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2020-7-29 07:32 PM
A very well explained and detailed video. For the builds, dont you think Fleeting time is better to  ...

Sure, I just did the tutorial after the top 1 global player but seeing that, I am sure what you se is better
 Author| Post time 2020-8-1 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-7-29 07:33 PM
As a Nana player, I think she shouldn’t use Athena’s Shield because it’s useless to her, she does ...

You very right, I will try to change that because one of my Clan mates is main Nana and we need to improve
 Author| Post time 2020-8-1 06:17 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-7-31 02:42 AM
Truthfully if u want substain on nana there are a lot of items that are better than athena on nana.

Yes, you are right
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:01 PM GMT+8