Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 263|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Project Next, Kadita

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-28 12:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi everyone,
Someone say Kadita and another heros will get Revamp/Remodel?
i think Kadita just need remodel , her skills still good , i have little idea to make her compo have good hit rate than now ,
What if u make her can move when she in the First skill wave?
you can move by joystick when you in the wave , you have limited time in the wave and you can move freely, maybe 3s or 2s is good , instead of move to front and back ,
her another skills is still good ,
i think when you can control the wave you can make your skills hit rate more high than now , and make her have great Mobility ,
So what you say , good idea or this will make her OP?
as welll developers can adjustment the CC immune and damage reduction to be balance if developers want it
Post time 2020-7-28 12:52 PM | Show all posts
I agree , i hope with this project next kadita will finally get the nerf she deserves , she can easily 1v3 enemy sometimes 1v5 enemy without significant risk because of her immunity and passive heal .
Post time 2020-7-28 03:08 PM | Show all posts
No official news that kadita is getting a rework but i hope she gets one..
Post time 2020-7-28 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Current Kadita too over powered with high damage and CC immune, i think she is need little nerf and adjustment, keep notice on Advanced Server, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-7-29 05:14 AM | Show all posts
I play Kadita and I say she is good, but when she uses her ultimate, it can be stopped with a CC skill. There’s an animation or the casting of the skill before it is activated, so that she can go immune to attacks and skills, but during that process she could get stunned and she could not use her ultimate. It is annoying when that happens, there are people who could still use flicker to avoid Kadita’s attacks.
Post time 2020-7-29 07:27 AM | Show all posts
Kadita, her skills is quite good but her biggest weakness is her skill cast too much delayed. So, no need to revamp her and about remodel her, be careful what you wishing for, some heroes looks better after remodel and some looks worse. Kadita current model and art is perfect, her current design is perfectly describe her as a sea goddess
Post time 2020-7-29 02:32 PM | Show all posts
I think that Kadita is now quite balanced, although she appears in matches very rarely. She had already been get nerfed, after which the ultimatum ceased to be an AOE strike, it would not hurt her to return what she had lost. But despite the fact that I practically don't play Kadita, I think that it is quite balanced.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:21 PM GMT+8