Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 222|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] I Think Kagura Should be a Mage/Assassin

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-27 06:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i just read some suggestion about Kagura here : https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=79616
Then i thought Kagura should change her role into Mage/Assassin, she has the mobility to in/out from the teamfight just like Hayabusa...
But before change her role maybe we should add some mana regen, lower cooldown, and a little bit cc for her ultimate so enemy are hard to escape, as @Jeykusjeykus said it should be add a stun when enemies break the link...
Oh also remove her shield if we want her to change its role into Mage/Assassin, and increase the range between her and the Umbrella...
Post time 2020-7-27 07:50 PM | Show all posts
Her game play is like an Assasin because her skill have teleport to use her skill combo just like Harley, change the role to Mage/Assasin is suit, keep noice on Advanced Server, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-7-27 08:52 PM | Show all posts
I mean she does have some blink skills that helps her flee, but the blink skills doesn’t help her fast enough to be considered assassin. For second skill, we use Kagura to stun nearby enemies and not really to flee. The second phase of the second skill is used to flee, but the range is not far enough to flee. Enemies can still catch up to you with their BLINK skills or flicker. There are 3 mages that have the subrole assassin, Kadita, Harley, and Selena. What is unique about them is that they also have burst skills as well as blink skills. Kagura doesn’t have a burst skill. So I don’t consider Kagura as an assassin much.
Post time 2020-7-28 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Jeykusjeykus at 2020-7-28 01:41 AM
DennisST replied at 2020-7-27 07:50 PM
Her game play is like an Assasin because her skill have teleport to use her skill combo just like Ha ...

The issue her isn't much of her main and secondary role in the game. Yes she can be considered as an assassin but her main role is a mage. Her low pick rate isn't necessarily from whatever role she has but the limits of her skill sets.

1. She consumes a lot of mana in the early game.
Fixing this is by granting her passive a mana regeneration feature which can increase by stacking up to 20 by 0.9%. In turn, her teammates can also enjoy 60% of this mana regen. This can only be triggered when Kagura has the umbrella.
2. Her passive (yin yang gathering) has no use in combat and has a very long cooldown which does not make sense. The unique passive can still be there although, remove the passive cooldown ultimately. Also, as what the owner of this post said, the passive can be changed. Through that same stack, the link of the umbrella from kagura will become longer. Granting 1 range per stack.

So YinYang Gathering could be like this:

a. Shield is removed completely.
b. New passive grants (0.9% Mana Regeneration and 1 range) per stack. The unique mana regen can be enjoyed by her allies for 60% of the her total mana regen.
c. Stack can be earned through assisting a kill and killing an enemy.

3. Negligible Crowd Control Skill

Solution:

Add a stun to her Yin Yang Overturn (Pink Phase) after they are pulled by the umbrella or they will escape the link for 0.8 seconds.
Post time 2020-7-28 01:24 AM | Show all posts
I hope my suggestion will be forwarded to the developers of this game. Anyway, I have done the calculations so myself. Utmost, the mana regen enjoyed by her allies (assuming that she gained 20 stacks) is only 10.8% mana regen. And she enjoys 18 % mana regen so it's not OP. (To put it into perspective, Demon shoes grants 30 mana regen). Adding a stun to her ultimate isn't overpowered since the stun duration is only 0.8 compared to selena and other cc heroes who's stun last for 4 seconds.
Post time 2020-7-28 03:06 AM | Show all posts
I wouldn't say she is an assassin. Assassin are usually those who target people. Kagura is more of a teamfighting hero. With that said, she could be an assassin.
Post time 2020-7-28 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Well un my opinion she has the skills to be a assassin but..naah...she cant oneshot anyone like harly /kadita...her skill set is made for helping teamfight greatly
Post time 2020-7-28 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-7-28 03:12 PM
Well un my opinion she has the skills to be a assassin but..naah...she cant oneshot anyone like harl ...

I am a Kagura Main so I am an attestation that she can one shot squishy heroes just like Kadita and Harley (Only if you do her combos right).

Comments

Not like harley or kadita right?  Post time 2020-7-28 08:35 PM
Post time 2020-8-2 07:59 AM | Show all posts
Yes she deals a lot of damage to enemies so i think changing her roles to mage/assassin is necessary, i mean she can kill marksman and mage instantly with her combo, not toention her mobility that can help her to make perfect escape plan.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:26 PM GMT+8