Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 267|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Give Gord Buff, He Is Falling So Far Behind

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-27 12:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
One of Gord's biggest problem is he is F**cking slow, so I'm suggesting to increase his movement speed. His F**cking skateboard doesn't do anything, walking heroes is faster than the one with skateboard, at least apply some logic with this one.

Do you think Gord needs some attention?
Post time 2020-7-27 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Before he is quite over powered, and after he got nerf on his skill, he is not useful for every match because they removed slow effect on his skill and reduced range, in some situation he still can deal high damage with his ultimate, i support on buffing his base stats, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-7-27 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Yea agree, we would like to see a buff provided with the skateboard like increase movement speed or whatsoever. Since old heroes are being reworked, Gord might get the rework soon. Ty for your suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-27 03:13 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-7-27 02:43 PM
Yea agree, we would like to see a buff provided with the skateboard like increase movement speed or  ...

Actually I have a full 5 page of document about hero suggestions, hero balance and item suggestions.
Post time 2020-7-27 04:49 PM | Show all posts
In my opinion, comparing to other neglected heroes, Gord can still manage to perform and support well especially in team fight.
You just have to be extremely focus on map awareness and his positioning whenever there is a clash cause I agree too that he's too damn slow and need some a little bit of movement speed buff.
But then again comparing to other heroes that need some serious buff or revamped Gord can still wait I think.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-27 06:14 PM | Show all posts
ISDP replied at 2020-7-27 04:49 PM
In my opinion, comparing to other neglected heroes, Gord can still manage to perform and support wel ...

He can wait for other stuff but the movement speed buff he needs it fast.. and he does need rework fast cause just as you said he is much of a support rather than a mage, Lou Yi who is a support is much more mage like more than Gord.
Post time 2020-7-27 08:29 PM | Show all posts
jhoshie replied at 2020-7-27 06:14 PM
He can wait for other stuff but the movement speed buff he needs it fast.. and he does need rework ...

Well if by some miracle Devs can do work on Gord's movesment speed too on upcoming updates then that would be a good boost to Gord.
Post time 2020-7-27 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Gord does need some attention. He has no BLINK skills and yet he is slow in movement. This makes him very vulnerable to those fast assassins with BLINK skills like Natalia. It’s really inconvenient to be slow and has no BLINK skills
 Author| Post time 2020-7-27 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-7-27 08:36 PM
Gord does need some attention. He has no BLINK skills and yet he is slow in movement. This makes him ...

Also the are a lot of heroes in the game that has blink skill and yet they are fast
Post time 2020-7-28 03:11 AM | Show all posts
Pretty much any hero with dashes could fck gord up. However, gord dmg is still decent and good enough to shred tanks.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:27 PM GMT+8