Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 149|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Increase the damage of the turrets due to the tower divers

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-26 02:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For godsake fcking increase the tower damage, i really hate the fact that theres a lot of heroes now days are tower diver and good enemy easily ganking and tanking turrets so please moonton increase the tower damage since you've already adjusted its defenses
Post time 2020-7-26 07:01 PM | Show all posts
I think making it faster is better than increasing dmg.

Comments

yes, i kinda agree to buff a turret but since its damage will gradually goes up then it should add a little attack speed on it  Post time 2020-7-27 06:13 PM
Post time 2020-7-26 06:23 PM | Show all posts
The only solution for that is the tower attack speed.
Make it faster to attack.
Currently only mlbb has the slowest turret attack speed
Post time 2020-7-26 08:27 PM | Show all posts
I think for the turret for having more HP is much more needed. Early game we can see 4 heroes take down a turret quite easily which is kind of unfair for the other team as per the gold lead. I think the damage is fine as it increases over time and theres always a risk for anyone thinking to tower dive even if all 5 do.
Post time 2020-7-26 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Well I don't know if this is the solution..Considering the only ones who can tank that much damage are tanks and fighters..especially since the turret's damage increases gradually. I don't think it will mess the balance of the game if that damage will be increased a little though
Post time 2020-7-27 02:14 AM | Show all posts
Well i will say it can break the balance of the game..but i have something in mind like...the lower the turret hp the highrr the speed of their attack / damage reduction
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:28 PM GMT+8