Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 313|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff Johnson and Odette

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-25 02:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-7-25 03:32 PM

Johnson and Odette needs buff. Check current week win rate of Johnson and Odette if u need proof that they are weak. Johnson winrate is now 49.5% from 51.5%. Odette win rate is 49.9%. Popularity of Odette is now 0.89% from 1.2%.
At this rate, the best combo of MLBB will be vanished soon

Johnson is not a very good tank now. Make him more tanky instead of a mage. Mage Johnson is very bad. Mage Johnson loses easily against mages

Poor Odette is not much use now without Johnson. Make Johnson and Odette great again

Reduce cooldown of Odette skills. Allow her to use winter trucheon + ultimate

Few months ago I only asked to buff Odette. Now Johnson is also nerfed. This is unacceptable
Johnson and Odette combo is very good and fun to play. Driving through jungle and hitting the enemy when he is taking buff was so good.

But now Johnson is a mage so he needs protection. He is even weak against mages mainly because of level difference due to roam mask and supporting the team

Please support the suggestion so we get our Johnson back before it's too late.

Post time 2020-7-25 03:36 PM | Show all posts
in my opinion its not that the combo is weak or hero is weak, this combo works very well in lower rank but it will not work in higher rank as we know how to counter it, ya maybe they needs some tweaks but this combo is still very good for lower ranks
Post time 2020-7-25 04:58 PM | Show all posts
personally i never tought odette and johnson was a thing, i agree that both heroes are bad but i don't think odette is useless without johnson, ive seen many odette players doing some good work vs meta heroes. but yes her pickrate are really low and generally both heroes are trollpicks. in my opinion johnson is very tanky but he needs some skill reworks and odette might need cc immunity in the ult
 Author| Post time 2020-7-25 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2020-7-26 06:18 PM
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-7-25 03:36 PM
in my opinion its not that the combo is weak or hero is weak, this combo works very well in lower ra ...

I m not talking about the combo. Both Johnson and Odette are weak as individual heroes
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-7-25 04:58 PM
personally i never tought odette and johnson was a thing, i agree that both heroes are bad but i don ...

Johnson is not tanky now. Check his stats for current week
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-7-26 02:20 AM | Show all posts
I mean if anyone wants to play mage Johnson, they shouldn’t be using the roam mask. I mean that does bother some people’s ability to farm either way when Johnson is using mage equipments. I’m also a predominately a mage player and I hate when I get a mage Johnson with someone riding with him. With Johnson’s combo, he would deal around 4k damage in total or more when dealt against a Selena. I don’t think Johnson is pretty much a Mage now. His HP at level 15 is still higher than Akai and has a physical defense higher than Akai. His magical defense is as the same as Akai.

I personally think that Odette needs a buff on her ultimate as well. It would be cool if she can use Winter Truncheon and her ultimate at the same time, it would at least give her some protection to CC skills for what she is most vulnerable to.
Post time 2020-7-26 10:11 AM | Show all posts
To fix it. Just give Odette a damage reduction and shield during her Ult.
While Johnson is definitely fine. They just reduce his damage by transitioning his skills from defense to magic.
If you build hi defense items. He's still as tanky as old Johnson. Just lower damage.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-26 12:53 PM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-7-26 10:11 AM
To fix it. Just give Odette a damage reduction and shield during her Ult.
While Johnson is definitel ...

Odette suggestion for shield and damage reduction is good.

But Johnson is not tanky in early game. It takes more than 10 minutes to be a good tank. Enemies gank during early game but Johnson is not good to protect teammates during early game
Post time 2020-7-26 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-7-26 12:53 PM
Odette suggestion for shield and damage reduction is good.

But Johnson is not tanky in early game ...

He's not a Ganking tank . He's a roaming\ split ambush tank. Don't expect him to be as tanky at Tigreal or Baxia.

Role doesn't determine Heroes playing style

Specialty does
 Author| Post time 2020-7-26 04:05 PM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-7-26 03:32 PM
He's not a Ganking tank . He's a roaming\ split ambush tank. Don't expect him to be as tanky at Ti ...

Come on bro. Don't you think it's unfair treatment to him. He is very weak early game.

Tanks aren't supposed to die like a squishy hero. They are supposed to tank the damage. Just make him a tank, that's all I m asking
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:26 PM GMT+8