Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 243|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Dafeda the mother turret

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-23 05:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dafeda is Grock's wife, yes i know i post a lot about wifes!
Dafeda is walking turret with huge Hp and permanent Crowd Control  immunity but a very low movement speed like really slow!
Tank
Passive:Dafeda has a turret on her back, the turret Attacks  automatically any enemy unit in range,the range will be visible to (enemies and Dafeda herself)
The range is like the range of normal turret but it has fixed damage instead of increasing with time like normal turrets!
Dafeda's passive will attack faster and adds 40% passive attack speed when near turrets!
Dafeda's passive will target first enemy unit in range once the unit is killed or out of range the passive will automatically switch to any enemy hero in range!
Skill1:
Skill2:Dafeda builds a circle wall around her from all directions,no one can get out unless they use a flicker or long  dash skill!
Skill3: Dafeda slowly sets down and plant her self to the ground and become a base turret and enhance her passive range and increase damage with every hit endlessly!(note that the damage will rest with every new target) after useing ult Dafeda can't do anything, can't move or use other skills!( just like a base turret) only attack one target at a time!
Dafeda can't select what target her passive will hit so the best way to take her out is with minions ,just like normal turrets!
When Dafeda use ult she sends an earthquake knocking up every enemy unit on the map
Post time 2020-7-23 07:54 AM | Show all posts
Is this actually an suggestion or a troll. I do not want to be negative, but she sounds like a tower instead of a hero.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-22 10:24 AM GMT+8