Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 434|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Clint Buff Suggestion Since He Is Not Enough

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-22 09:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Clint is not an attack speed reliant marksman, he is more like switching from skill and a single basic attack but him having mana is quite difficult, farming is quite hard since you need to go back to the base more often because you will run out of mana especialy in the early game. So I am suggesting to remove Clint's mana bar and make him not needing any mana or change it into energy like Lesley, and also lessen the recharge time of his Ult and lessen his first skill's CD so he can use his passive more often since it's his unique trait.

What do you think?

Post time 2020-8-7 11:32 PM | Show all posts
I hope clint have a good skills you may say i'm a dreamer but i'm not the only one
Post time 2020-7-30 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Agree.......
Post time 2020-7-22 11:07 PM | Show all posts
I support on removing mana, well the hero is using Gun as weapon so why not make it same like Lesley and Granger, buff or adjustment is needed for this hero, Thank you for suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-22 11:10 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-7-22 11:07 PM
I support on removing mana, well the hero is using Gun as weapon so why not make it same like Lesley ...

Guess I'm not the only one who thinks he doesn't need mana.

Comments

I also think the same  Post time 2020-7-23 01:07 AM
Post time 2020-7-23 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-7-24 12:29 PM

I disagree, Clint is Already very Strong, The only disadvantage for him is when you get his ult, it starts with 0 stacks, and his 2 other skills have long cooldowns.
Clint Farms Very fast, especially when you have Retribution.
You just need the Right Setup, item progression and Emblems.
You can watch my Video below, I got Savage on clint.
and don't tell me it wont work in Mythic, I'm a mythic player that stopped for 48 days and I have videos that prove it.
It's just that People are ignorant , they only pick heroes, pag nakita or seen being used by streamers or in tournaments.
it's really counter Intuitive.

jhoshie replied at 2020-7-22 11:10 PM
Guess I'm not the only one who thinks he doesn't need mana.

watch my Video , if you can See me using Clint, ever running out of Mana?
https://www.facebook.com/TrueDef ... eos/314646929678349
I somehow turned the game around with a tripple kill and a Savage
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-7-23 07:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-7-24 12:29 PM

U could not say he say that a hero is op or farms fast because of ur speed of clearing. U also have to compare it to other heroes. Clint's early game is one of the slowest in comparison to other hero or mm. THe exception with probably wanwan. His mana is one of the highest usage which is why I proposed to decrease the mana consumption of his skills. In your build u have to utilze mana regen for lane, no mm does that beside clint because they dont have that problem with hunter machete.

debmarcley replied at 2020-7-23 01:12 AM
I disagree, Clint is Already very Strong, The only disadvantage for him is when you get his ult, it  ...

Clints farm fast with retribution? Lmao. Everyone farms fast with retribution. The problem is that many mm dont need retribution to farm unlike clint. That is a huge issue. 2, clint potential has been replaced by lesley and he runs out of mana early game.
Post time 2020-7-23 04:06 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-7-23 07:48 AM
U could not say he say that a hero is op or farms fast because of ur speed of clearing. U also have  ...

Oh, dude, you already said Clint is not like any other MM, and does not rely on attack speed, so what do you need the attack speed boots for (swift boots)? Just go for DEMON SHOES.
Which Many MM are you talking about that doesn't need Retri to farm fast?
I can't think of any...

What you want is OP hero, he is somewhat balanced, if the Ult on acquisition gets 5 stacks and lower CD on his other 2 skills.

Just watch my Freaking Video, Enemy MM is what you are mentioning which is  Lesley.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-23 04:31 PM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-7-23 04:06 PM
Oh, dude, you already said Clint is not like any other MM, and does not rely on attack speed, so w ...

I'm not saying to buff him super hard and making him not use any mana or changing it to energy will not make him OP it will just give him more versatility in choosing an item since by removing his mana, you will not worry about building the items focusing on mana.

Comments

But Miya, Layla and Iri is more focused on basic attack and attack speed whereas Clint is more reliant on skills like Granger.  Post time 2020-8-1 02:56 AM
Might as well remove Mana, from Layla, Miya, Irithel, because they use Guns and arrows  Post time 2020-7-31 10:58 PM
Post time 2020-7-23 06:32 PM | Show all posts
When I use Clint, I get the mana boots instead of attack speed boots. My main problem about him is his lack of early game damage. Can't do decent farm even with jungle item and can't inflict decent damage even on squishy heroes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:55 PM GMT+8