Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 866|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

Hello

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-22 09:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So how bad is MLBB's support team is?
 Author| Post time 2020-8-1 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mimikyu at 2020-8-1 12:08 AM

Yes she is. What I'm trying to figure out is that this worked before. Also, other games works fine, just not mobile legends.
Post time 2020-7-22 11:06 PM | Show all posts

Hello, Welcome to official MLBB forum, check this section you might find interest and enjoy your stay, CS usually reply 3 - 9 days or more depend on their situation, please wait for their reply :) :

RulesIcon
Forum Rules & Regulation
Rules that must be followed here, Lets all make the forum a better place to be in!
Forum Rules & Regulation
NewsIcon
Official News
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang presents you the latest and up-to-date News related to the Game here! Patch Notes, Feedback & Reward Board, Other Official News.
Official News
GeneralDiscussionIcon
General Discussion
This Forum Section is where you can post things related to MLBB if you don't know where to post it, such as: Complaint, Request, Query, etc.
General Discussion
CreativeIcon
Creative Exchange
Aspiring Artists, Designers or Art Enthusiast? Check this section out which is popular amongst Artist around the world!
Creative Exchange
EventsIcon
Events
Official Forum Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Events will be posted here.
Events
ThinkingIcon
Suggestions
Got a great idea to improve Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Game or Community? Tell us about it!
Suggestions
ThinkingIcon
Guides
Hero Techniques, Strategies, Gears, Tips and many more!
Guides
BugIcon
Bug Reports
Found a Bug or need some Support? Let us know here!
Bug Reports
ContactsIcon
Contacts
Account hacked, and other related problem can contact to MLBB Customer Service
Customer Service Email
ContactsIcon
Others
Forum Password Reset Request | LINK
Bug Report Guideline | LINK
Guide to embed Youtube link in Forum Post | LINK
Network Detection Tools | LINK
MLBB Official Website | LINK
MLBB Official Facebook | LINK
MLBB Official Reddit | LINK
MLBB Official Discord | LINK
MLBB Official YouTube | LINK
 Author| Post time 2020-7-23 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Hey DennisST,

I've been struggling to get help with my issue. I emailed MLBB support and got the same automated replies over and over. Much like the ones you suggested. Not sure if you remember, but I have messaged you before. I couldn't get to that account anymore for some reason. I've even did a reset password that failed multiple time. Not because I'm doing it wrong, but I never got the email to reset the password. My forum account was -=vincesane=-. I have an issue with the game loading via mobile data. You gave me suggestions to try, the same suggestions I got via email from support. What's more annoying is that I got the same replies over and over. Same resolutions to try like 4 times. It's like everytime I send an email reply, I would get the same exact reply to try. It's just frustrating right now.

So, I do appreciate you helping me out back then. But like I said, I've done all the suggestion you have given and support has given, but still nothing worked. I say this is how bad support is.
Post time 2020-7-23 10:47 AM | Show all posts
@mimikyu

Hi, do you mind sharing about your situation? If it's account related, we are unable to help as mods do not have jurisdiction over account related issues.

Please do share about your situation though, we might be able to advise you on how to submit an account recovery request to our mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com CS.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-23 08:34 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-7-23 10:47 AM
@mimikyu

Hi, do you mind sharing about your situation? If it's account related, we are unable to he ...

Hi CloudDevelic,

Thank you for the reply.

Like I mentioned on my last message, the game won't load if I'm on mobile data. This didn't happen before. I can't remember when it started, but it's like started a long time before. Maybe after a few updates or more. I can only play if I'm on a wifi connection.

I've already emailed this issue to the gmail address you mentioned, and like I said, I get automated replies to do steps over and over again. No matter what reply I send them, I get the same steps to do automatically. So I stopped replying to those emails because it's pointless at this moment.

And that's why I'm here. Looking to see if I can get a proper answer to my problem.

Again, I can't play using my mobile data. I've tried all the steps from doing the airplane mode to the reinstalling google play and the game. The only way I can play the game is by connecting to a wifi connection. I've gone through with Samsung (I'm using S10) for help and also tried their suggestions. Still nothing. My niece and I are on the same provider which is hers is working fine. So what am I missing here?
Post time 2020-7-24 02:38 PM | Show all posts
@mimikyu

Hi, double check your phone space as well. However for the email, I would suggest you to refrain from messaging them unless you have account issues such as hacked or lost account.

May I also know your location, and your mobile data type (4G/3G etc)
 Author| Post time 2020-7-24 08:04 PM | Show all posts
@CloudDevelic

I'm done emailing support. My phone space still has lots of free space.

I'm in Toronto, Canada using LTE.
Post time 2020-7-28 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Ever tried using other sim ? Or current sim in other phone ?
 Author| Post time 2020-7-29 01:09 AM | Show all posts
From your suggestion, I tried it and it didn't work. I think this started before Lylia came. So whatever patch or update came before that, I started to notice I couldn't start the game using mobile data. I didn't bother with it before because I usually play at home. Now that I have time for this issue, I went looking for answers.
Post time 2020-7-30 06:12 AM | Show all posts
@mimikyu

Is your niece using LTE as well?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-29 01:03 PM GMT+8