Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 788|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

PLEASE BE FAIR

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-20 03:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
please be fair in the report system. playing with stupid team mates already give you frustration then when you talk with them about their error and mistake with a "lil" trashtalk youre the one being report? for example you where playing great then a noob or idiot player began feeding and when you talk to them about their error you the one who get reported for having a bad behavior and gets muted then the noob player when you report them they their credit score wont even go down. please make the report system a fair to all players having a noob team mates already give you problem and receiving a penalty report even you dont do nothing even u just talk about their mistakes.

and also the negative player system please balance it especially to us fanny users who have been down by other players. not all fanny users are the same.but they think we gonna feed or what.they even report me while im doing nothing.

in short the report system IS NOT FAIR!!!! you receive a penalty while doing nothing.
Post time 2020-7-20 06:47 AM | Show all posts
As long as you are respectful with your criticism I see no issue. Trashtalk is trashtalk which means its unacceptable. Encourage your teammates.
Post time 2020-7-20 11:50 AM | Show all posts
You will be punished if you are using profanity, i know its frustated to play as solo but try to encourage them, if possible make teamup duo or trio for better experience.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-22 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-7-23 10:38 AM
DennisST replied at 2020-7-20 11:50 AM
You will be punished if you are using profanity, i know its frustated to play as solo but try to enc ...

punishment in using profanity is not fair. having frustrations playing with noobs and talking to them about their mistakes are not trashtalks. for example talking about their mistakes and telling them what they did wrong and you receieve the muted punishment? lol thats not fair. playing solo and report punishment also should be balance especially with those solo player.

and also i just experience the idling and offline shit even tho im not offline and just waiting for the perfect time to clash. mobile legends really do need improvement especially those inbalance reports and punishments.SO BE FAIR.
Post time 2020-7-23 11:31 AM | Show all posts
I agree if the reporting and punishment system gets better improvement.

but in my opinion, no matter how good you are playing if doing trashtalk is not the right thing to do if you matched with them (negative players)

like everyone said, just encourage them and do your best, they will be encouraged to be good too like you
Post time 2021-1-10 02:54 PM | Show all posts
But,can you help report this player?
ITS just unfair to me
I'm getting reported and get credits score deducted but here doesnt
Me and him doesnt participate on teamfight,but im the only one getting credits score deducted,please help,i Will give you the proof
Post time 2021-1-16 05:40 PM | Show all posts
this game trash actually, these stupid punishments be like deducting your cs and be like ok play 7 more games and have the same set of teammates

also banned from mcl wtf do u want mlbb give all of our money to ur stupid skins? waow
Post time 2021-2-9 06:34 PM | Show all posts
when i meet newbie player or those who are on training of their hero, or those who spam chat, all i do is mute them, and do all the best i can to win the game, scold or blame or suggestion usually wont help the noobs, they’re just playing solo rpg in this 5v5 battle.
Post time 2021-4-11 06:20 PM | Show all posts
Take it that way. TRASHTALK or FLAME makes everything goes worse , instead u could encourage ur teammates maybe they will pay attention and play more safe.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 01:03 PM GMT+8