Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 392|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Eudora's hair

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-19 09:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Denoas at 2020-7-19 09:00 AM

I don't understand why the developer change her hair because she is look a handsome girl than beautiful girl now. I've watched some videos about revamped hero new entrance and i admit eudora new entrance is amazing and elegant at same time, i bet she will be more beautiful with long hair. Especially when the uploader show eudora 'flame red lips' with new entrance and it's look so beautiful, im pretty sure current/pre-revamped eudora design with new entrance would be better. Please change revamped eudora hair and revert it back long hair eudora
Post time 2020-7-19 10:26 AM | Show all posts
I think they change the hair is to make a new fresh hero model along with her skill revamp, long hair or short both is better, Thank you for suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-22 06:02 AM | Show all posts
Well, her skillset is better than before. I also respect the member and moderator opinion here. But, i'm worried about the whole eudora fans. Maybe they only changed her hair. But, it's drastically changed her appearance, especially because eudora's hair is already long since 1st gen. Also, it's remind me about miya and layla too. Miya and layla isn't same miya and layla anymore if the developer changed their iconic hair style. Fyi, the heroes which inspires me to make this thread is clint, bane and freya when the developer remodel them, a long time ago
 Author| Post time 2020-7-20 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Well, i'm talking about the worst possiblity. Honestly, i'm afraid many eudora mains quit the game because of they change her hair. Especially if one of many their reason to playing her is because they are like her design/character appearance
 Author| Post time 2020-7-19 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Denoas at 2020-7-19 02:17 PM

Even if that for story, still they should not change her hair because she is beautiful as she is now (i mean current/pre-revamped one). I'm worried she will be least picked among all other revamped heroes when they released them together in original server, mainly is because many players unsatisfied, not interested and disappointed with her new design, and if that happen, i doubt the story will saving her grace
Post time 2020-7-21 03:09 AM | Show all posts
Since the leaks changed hair on revamped eudora, it has made some players complain but some players like it too, 'cause everyone has an opinion to judge according to their tastes and even so I think the adjustment for revamped eudora is better than before
Post time 2020-7-20 03:12 AM | Show all posts
I mean, I would play for the gameplay not for the actual design. Unless you're a girl who played for the cutesies and stuff. Although, I could agree that her new haircut wasn't that really necessary. Feel free to submit a feedback in our customer service regarding the changes with her model when she gets released.
Post time 2020-7-19 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Yes! I was so disgusted that they had change her hair into a pixie hair, I was like why? I liked her previous hair more.
Post time 2020-7-22 11:25 AM | Show all posts
i like it short!! all women look the same, princess clothes princess hair... we are not Disney come on. There should be more weird women in the game. strange hair and body like hilda.
Post time 2020-7-19 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Well for me i liked both wkwk
Post time 2020-7-25 03:15 AM | Show all posts
I kinda agree with thread creator
Post time 2020-7-20 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Bruh i personally doesn't like eudora in long hair , developer make a greay choice cutting her hair , she now fit perfectly with her design.
Post time 2020-7-21 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Well this is just come down to personal opinion and which for me I think it suit her and I like it especially the white and short hair combine is kinda cute imo
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:51 PM GMT+8