Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 521|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Query] Vale Heroe squad MAGE

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-18 04:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Do you think this is why vale got super buffed?
Because he got a hero squad Skin?
Or they just changed the type of the skin?
E75FB9A3-7288-4B80-8F9B-8834956A0546.jpeg
Post time 2020-7-19 12:57 AM | Show all posts
To be honest i think he should get bigger buff, but about hero skin, it's best to wait for the official announcements from our News Section :D
Post time 2020-7-19 03:47 AM | Show all posts
Vale needed a buff anyways because he is still hardly used in any games.
Post time 2020-7-19 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Vale got a buff true but it's not enough ...and about the skin who knows..they might consider it but..in my opinion not so many player plays vale so if they release a hero skin for him it will be a loss project so i highly doubt that they will make one
Post time 2020-7-19 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Vale needs revamp. His first skill is super slow and his passive makes no sense for mage. His passive works as if he is an assassin.
Post time 2020-7-19 05:16 PM | Show all posts
i dont know what nabs you are but i was rekting with vale even before buff
Post time 2020-7-19 05:59 PM | Show all posts
I have to agree with pastichka1 here. Not about his language (not ok) but about Vale. I played him even before being considered for a buff. The problem with him is that his ultimate takes too long. His first skill doesn't take too long, I will have to disagree. And if you place it right, you slow and deal lots of damage to enemies. Not to mention that Vale has this interesting skill comp. When you upgrade a skill, you can choose between 2 options, of how you wish your skill to be. Which is super interesting if you ask me. He need a slight change to his ulti.

And PLEASE HERO skin for Vale. That would be soooo awesome He only has 1 skin and it's ugly :(

Comments

We don't have to like the same things ;p An epic skin on Vale would look amazing though  Post time 2020-7-26 05:53 PM
His skin is not ugly. Leave it as is. And let Moonton make a new skin for him.  Post time 2020-7-19 07:09 PM
Post time 2020-7-19 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Vale was already good before the buff. Now they made him worse. His first skill works well if you know how to position it and along with ult especially, the enemy target would have no chance of escape. The buff didn't affect his pick rate much but it did affect the Vale users a lot.
Even if they revamped him, his pick rate wouldn't change as the devs think it might. Unless if they give him Epic or Squad skin(something like that), then he would be in the spotlight.

I hope they will nerf him soon, he is already irritating and now it makes me feel more irritated to meet a Vale enemy. And they should reduce the passive stacks too.
Post time 2020-7-24 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Maybe he'll join the squad. Hahaha! But I saw that skin on Bruno's skin comics. Vale looked like a villain. Maybe he'll be joining the squad.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-17 10:07 AM GMT+8