Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 589|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Lost all my Bp's trying to buy Mage emblems on preparation.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-16 06:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, i want to know what i can do in this case?
I see the Mage emblem was available yesterday, on the preparation. Since i don't want to buy any hero right now, i decided to Up my Mage emblem and spend all my Bp's on preparation. So after i spend all my available Bp's, i returned to preparation to Up my emblems, like i do always. But for my surprise, i got nothing.
So i decided to wait untill today, to see if have some "time trouble", or whatever you can call this.
But untill right now, nothing appeared.
I didn't see any warning about something like this.
So i want to know if i can get my Bp's back, since i think there's no way to receive the emblems i was waiting for..
Waiting for someone reply....
Regards....

Post time 2020-7-16 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Sorry for the problem you are having, do you already have some max emblems?  try to check the current amount your magic dust whether it has increased than before or not.  coz basically if you get emblem for the max emblem it will automatically be converted into magic dust and sent directly to your backpack
 Author| Post time 2020-7-16 11:30 AM | Show all posts
No... I'm at level 30 +-..... If i'm not wrong, the max is 60 right?
About the magic dust, still the same.
I already did the same thing, some time ago, but with the half Bp, i spended this time. And i didn't have any trouble at that time.
After buy the emblems, just going back to Preparation and voila...
A lot of emblems to update.
Very sad i could didn't this time.
The only thing i can think, is some kind of bug.
Thank's in advance for helping me with this problem.
Regards....
Post time 2020-7-16 07:16 PM | Show all posts
sorry for your loss, if its a bug it will occur again i would like you to record your screen when you buy emblems. if you can get the bug recorded we will be able to help, sorry but for now i dont think you will be able to get your bp back,
 Author| Post time 2020-7-17 05:53 AM | Show all posts
Ok. I understand! It's sad, but at least i learn now, to not buy too much emblems at once. Best to buy little by little and check to see if everything is ok. Thank's anyway guy's! Regards...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-7 12:23 PM GMT+8