Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 777|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] AWKWARD DISCONNECTIONS DURING MATCHES

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-14 08:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BRAZILIAN_FAKER at 2020-7-14 08:25 AM

Hello,

I am from Brazil and during the last 2 months I have been experiencing disconnection issues while playing some matches, mostly of them being Magic Chess matches. That caused me several losses of elo points in Magic Chess.

So here is a scenario that has been happening almost every day since 2 months ago:

> I  am in the middle of a Magic Chess match. The game is normal until a while when suddenly my screen starts lagging a bit, that increases a bit more until the screen stucked and I can't interact with the game anymore. Then appears a dialog box saying something like "Trying to reconnect please wait...". I wait but it takes too much time to reconnect. So I reinitialize the game and then the match is already over and I was eliminated while lagging.

Possible diagnosis:
> I discarded the possibility of either being my device lack of RAM memory or my internet speed. I never had that problem until 2 months ago, so it's not my device, since I used the same since the 1st day I played Magic Chess. My internet speed averages 20MBps and is constant, never had any issues with any other apps, plus while I was having lag in certain matches, I minimized Mobile Legends to check how other apps would work, and they worked fine(example: playing a Youtube video).

Hence I suspect there is some sort of vulnerability that allows someone to DDoS a certain user until he loses connection with the server. So my question is: Is it possible for someone to see which users are connected to which servers? How can you devs protect the user connection and avoid DDoS either by external people or people who have access to the servers?

I am from Brazil, so I'm playing in Brazilian servers only. I don't know if that issue already happened in other countries so I would be glad to know if someone ever experienced weird disconnection amidst a match either Ranked or Magic Chess.

Regards

EDIT: Here below I am going to annex the printscreen of my stuck screen for losing connection. In the examples below I didn't confirmed a match, got the 30 seconds penalty and then the same stuff happened when I'm in the middle of a Magic Chess match.

Screenshot_20200713-211432.png Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
Post time 2020-7-15 11:34 AM | Show all posts
i would like to suggest you to visit ingame cs and report this problem ,please provide your info here,
let me record it here as well.

- your user ID
- Your server number
- device model
- game version
- date when occurred
-battle id if possible
Post time 2020-7-15 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Have you tried checking whether it works on a different account?
Im not sure if this will change anything.

If the other enemies are not having this issue and are able to win then it might not be the server, I'm just guessing though this issue has never happened to me before
 Author| Post time 2020-7-16 06:52 AM | Show all posts
Hello RohitBK201,

Before coming here I had already reported to ingame CS but the only reply i got until now was something like "Wait for the GM that he/she will come to your help". That's why I searched for                  Mobile Legends Forum to see if there are more players who have already experienced frequent disconnections lately.

I will send to you in private my user ID and device model info for security reasons ok? Either way my nickname and flag in the game is the same as I showed in that screenshot: BRAZILIAN_FAKER.

Game version: the version before this last update in Magic Chess, I had many games where I was disconnected as I described before, but in my History they are not there anymore for me to provide you their battle ID. But I think the devs can see my Magic Chess games from June 2020, and then they can check in the server log what happened in each of those games.

Btw, today I have suffered tremendous lag during a recent game in a Magic Chess match (in the last update version- I guess v.59.1) but I didn't lose the connection this time, nonetheless that costed me the 1st place. The battle ID of this game is: 75667696033689990, Date: 07-15, Hour: 18:16. I will play more Magic Chess games in order to try collect more examples to you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 05:52 PM GMT+8