Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 616|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Team bonus

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-14 12:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Im not sure if the word synergy has the same meaning! But!this idea hopefully will make teams more organised ,Team bonus is a way to try to make players select a missing role instead of choosing heroes randomly!

Here's how:
The whole team gets a bonus based on the heroes they select, if a team has all six roles ( Marksman,mage,tank,support,fighter,assassin ) then they get the (mighty bonus) this bonus will add 20% movement speed and 15% cool down reduction)
When a team have 2 or more tanks, then the whole team will get 100 more Hp
When the the team has 2 Marksman the whole team gets more attck speed
And so on with every role , where you have to choose something that works for your team and not just random pick!
When your teammate  select a hero the system will suggest to you  the best hero that goes with him(best teamed up with) a green circle will show on the best heroes that work well with the first pick !
In draft pick the system will suggest best counter to the enemy heroes, a yellow ring will show up on your heroes with a small icon of the enemy they are good against!
a small hero icons will show on your heroes icons to tell you that these are the best counter to those heroes!
Like for example enemy team select Pharsa,a small icon will show up under your Wanwan icon to tell you that Wanwan is good against Pharsa ,!

And to make this more possible, squads should have more then 9 players, and creating squad will no longer be with diamonds but with battle points! This way teams can be created easily!

Post time 2020-7-14 09:56 PM | Show all posts
No. I am 100% aganist this. Moba games are supposed to be hard and you have to learn which heroes counter others and which do good against each other. Giving a buff to team bc they play a certain hero makes no sense. Like HoaHoa learn your heroes a lot and practice.
Post time 2020-7-14 03:40 PM | Show all posts
nooooooooooo
thats too op for people who can play several heros and roles, there would be no way of countering their buff.
One team could have a better buff than other, and there is also the matter of the newbies who pick bad heros with bad stats and they would have no idea about this new team buff.
iM against this. Its already hard to play like this. Just learn your heros and practice a lot.
Post time 2020-7-14 01:29 AM | Show all posts
I have mixed opiniom about this, i support on male system suggest to pick the best coounter for enemies hero, and idk about adding team bonus, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-7-15 05:53 AM | Show all posts
I'm another player against Oty95's topic.
Classic and rank are very different respect to chess td and magic chess: it's an idea that can't be exported.
Hints about counters of enemy picks are very unfair/disloyal.
Post time 2020-7-15 12:22 PM | Show all posts
@Oty95

I have to say that I'm against any form of spoonfeeding. I'm personally sick of seeing MLBB becoming more spoonfed in the sense that gameplays are becoming more twisted in the way of being over-simplified/straightforward. And having such team bonuses would cripple any attempt of creativity in terms of coming up with innovative comps.

However, about showing counters etc, I think it's a good idea; but let it be placed in a draft pick tutorial when players first crossed into Epic from GM. I think this would benefit newbies more but keep the normal gameplays clean.

It's like, you don't play with AIs hinting you in a serious multiplayer poker card game right? That wouldn't sit right.
Post time 2020-7-16 07:18 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-7-15 12:22 PM
@Oty95

I have to say that I'm against any form of spoonfeeding. I'm personally sick of seeing MLBB  ...

Okay I am for the idea of which heroes counter in anything but draft picks.
Post time 2020-7-17 12:59 PM | Show all posts
@aznager

Though I personally disagree, nevertheless you can submit a suggestion report to the in-game CS under "Suggestion"
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-17 10:02 AM GMT+8