Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 311|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf fanny armor penetration effect and buff her spellvamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-7 09:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I recently just played a match against fanny as hylos, i build full armor even emblem stats is armor , but somehow she melt my hp (and my team hp) , she is an assassin , i never encounter any assassin except fanny that can destroy tank and multiple enemies in second .

Stop with the bullsht fanny is balanced , she isn't , fanny damage is too much against tank when played properly .
Post time 2020-7-7 11:32 PM | Show all posts
The damage is absolutely high, i also face very good fanny, the damage bonus need adjustment and also her base stats and skill should be adjusted, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-7-8 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Yes and No. Fanny truthfully should be buffed actually. Her damage should be higher given the skill high consumption of energy. Rememeber fanny has no way of doing anything without buff. Two, she could get counterjungled easily forcing the team to be in 4v5 situation.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-9 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-7-9 12:41 AM
aznager replied at 2020-7-8 11:38 PM
Yes and No. Fanny truthfully should be buffed actually. Her damage should be higher given the skill  ...

I wanna see how you play ? Proof me with a video (VIDEO NOT PICTURE) that you can maximize fanny potential.      

Because as far as i know trying to counter-jungle fanny will backfire , that's just how strong is she , my winrate against good fanny is only win 4 out of 13 match , even with kufra + chou combo i still lost against good fanny  , fanny hit tanks and fighter like their armor is non-existance. Meanwhile tanks and fighter skill have cooldown while fanny's cable cooldown is absolute 0.
Post time 2020-7-9 01:28 AM | Show all posts
One, what can fanny do at lv.1 invade. She can do nothing. You forget that fanny energy consumption is high with her cables. Heroes like Ling, and haybusa can renegerate energy faster than fanny at lower levels and are not reliant on buffes as much as fanny. Decreasing the damage will make her weak. I understand your point of playing against good fannys and played terribly against them but I understand that she is quite weak in comparison to others heroes.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-9 07:23 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-7-9 01:28 AM
One, what can fanny do at lv.1 invade. She can do nothing. You forget that fanny energy consumption  ...

Then devs can simply buff fanny damage when fanny armor penetration is nerfed , fanny will still be the same against mage/mm but just weaker against fighter/tank , like all assassin should be.

"She can do nothing" is an understatement , most fanny is equipped with retribution and this is 5v5 game not a solo game ,experienced teammates won't let fanny farm alone , they'll help to push back jungle invaders.
Post time 2020-7-9 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Fanny need to fix first because of the bug... 2nd skill plus ulti triggers tornado and deals high damage.
Post time 2020-7-9 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Good Fanny players are scarier than gusion and hayabusa because they are stronger and faster. As a main tank Im scared of Fanny. I even ban her in draft and people complain hahaha.
Post time 2020-7-9 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Don't get me wrong fanny in the right hands could destroy people. However, you could invade fanny buff for lv. 1 and force a 4v5 for 2 minutes. By then, fanny will be behind and your team will be ahead of fanny. Second, fanny is one of the only heroes who have to recall to regenerate energy faster and use her cables very little compared to other heroes that use energy. I will agree with you if only they decrease the skill consumption of skill 1 and 2 so she doesn't have to be too reliant on buffs.
Post time 2020-7-10 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hariski at 2020-7-10 02:54 PM

Fanny isn't OP at all. Don't nerf Fanny. Just ask your team buy Necklace of Durance or Deadly Blade (Sea Halbred) . It can make Fanny less spell vamp and increase chance Fanny to die
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 04:49 PM GMT+8