Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 656|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Forum Title bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-6 05:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
A.png Most of time I put a title on the creative exchange post I recently made this always happening, I just wanna be more descriptive with the title but this always happened with this post even though I used to put a longer title on my older post
 Author| Post time 2020-7-7 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Edited by TheLtCaptain at 2020-7-7 09:28 AM
imAldric replied at 2020-7-6 05:59 PM
Hello, Ive just tested it and set to 80 Maximum. You will have to stick with 80 characters.
However, ...

The title I put is literally less than 80 and it happened when the title is around less then 8 words left, I didn't know the limit is reduced to 72 or that's a bug, that's why I reported this
The blog I am talking about is this one -> https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=79150&page=1&extra=#pid482740

You can review it too
Post time 2020-7-6 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Hello, Ive just tested it and set to 80 Maximum. You will have to stick with 80 characters.
However, I will ask my Senior if it can be changed
Post time 2021-4-14 10:27 PM | Show all posts
[ Post edited by marceltr at 2021-4-16 06:44 PM ]\n\nTo maintain their market position and to keep up with this never-ending demand, mobile app development companies are looking for experienced android app development professionals who can create multiple apps to cater to all mobile app categories and offer their customers a perfect blend of functionality, style, and utility. I advise  mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-29 02:47 AM GMT+8